Ask A Whitey

so-so

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ This is the absolute truth. Most whiteys claim ethnic friends to prove that they aren't racist, we even go overboard to accommodate different races, which, as Monitoff stated, is a testament to our underlying prejudice.

this thread is as/ more shitty than all the "ask a..."

if you people ever make a difference in your opinion and judgment of one for its color, no matter what it is, or if you think it's "good" or not, that's ridiculous and retarded.

and thanks to you stereotypes will keep on flourishing.

that's blatant racism to associate instantly a difference of color with a difference of lifestyle.

this thread is as/ more shitty than all the "ask a..."

if you people ever make a difference in your opinion and judgment of one for its color, no matter what it is, or if you think it's "good" or not, that's ridiculous and retarded.

and thanks to you stereotypes will keep on flourishing.

that's blatant racism to associate instantly a difference of color with a difference of lifestyle.

Of course you can't make blanket statements about lifestyles by race/ethnicity, but it you treat everybody equally, you forget that there are oppressors and oppressed, and nothing ever progresses.

Treating everybody 'equally' leads to beliefs such as that the reason black people on average do less well in school is due to a lack of intelligence rather than due to whitey having a multi-century head start on literacy.

Of course you can't make blanket statements about lifestyles by race/ethnicity, but it you treat everybody equally, you forget that there are oppressors and oppressed, and nothing ever progresses.

Treating everybody 'equally' leads to beliefs such as that the reason black people on average do less well in school is due to a lack of intelligence rather than due to whitey having a multi-century head start on literacy.

that doesn't make sense at all man.

don't come up to me with that self-guilt.

you think that seeing people as oppressors and oppressed will help progress??

defining categories of people like you just did will not bring any progress.

and to complement your example; first of all taking of lack of intelligence for color? what the fuck? who still thinks that way%? probably someone retarded.

also, if you have a certain knowledge and understanding of history, i guess that from now on you can see people as equakl. what the hell does that have anything to do with school?

associating specific attitudes with colors is not understanding.

suzie a large amount of people believe in biological races and intelligence/athleticism being based on race. and i think what prof is saying is that it isn't biologically inherent but is more a result of enviroment.

yeah, but i'd like to quote: "i'm not a product of my environment, my environment is a product of me"

result of the environment pretty much = accepting to follow a certain established stereotype.

and mostly, falling into these is weakness and ignorance

yeah, but i'd like to quote: "i'm not a product of my environment, my environment is a product of me"

result of the environment pretty much = accepting to follow a certain established stereotype.

and mostly, falling into these is weakness and ignorance

nah man there are still huge cleavages (lol) between ethnicities.

i don't feel guilty about anything. but nonetheless i feel responsible to not ignore the situation.

of course you can hustle your way out of most situations but some people have such ridiculous head starts.

it seemed like you were implying that the idea of people being a product of their environment either isn't a valid argument or isn't the reality, when i would argue that everyone is a direct product of their environment.

i dont really think you can say that its ignorant to be a result of your environment or that its weak... its more just inevitable and unavoidable.