the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Guest jmatsu
Everyone's jealous of their smart toilet seats that incorporates the douche while you read Vanity Fair feature.

this kind of toilet actually originated from europe.

who writes the songs that makes the whole world sing? who writes the songs of love and special things? who writes the songs that makes the young girls cry? who writes the songs... who writes the fucking songs?

Once trying to dress like a Japanese person trying to dress like an American from becomes mainstream in America, will Japanese people then dress like Americans, trying to dress like Japanese, trying to dress like Americans?

its already happening.

its funny how your sweet, beloved, cute&cuddly japan is in reality nothing more than a literal thug-state like North Korea. what a great nation, to be economically and politically run by a bunch of oganized criminals, ones who set up crack labs all over asia , constantly violate UN Human Rights laws with constant illicit human trafficking for the uses of prostitution. and yet the government and police do nothing but turn the other cheek, willingly allowing this to happen, while in the meantime pump so much rainbow colored shoes and anime up your asses that yall are just oblivious to this. its funny as how all this is going on they constantly divert their atrocities away from themselves and point their finger at North Korea saying that theyre the "bad guy", then calling the chinese liars. japan is nothing more than a giant criminal element, and frankly i cant wait till the great kim jong il gives em their just desserts and nukes those cock suckers to waste.

so i guess my question is, are you prepared?

you really don't know what the fuck your talking about.

You think this is a joke?

If you want to talk like that to me why dont you come here and say it to my face so that I can answer your insults with a swift fist to your nose. Yea you have a lot to say from 432 miles away from me but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die.

Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing

I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type all of this up. Dont want anymore problems? I didnt think so......

this asian says that hes happy to be livingin the united states, not japan, china, or anywhere else, cuz from all the country's ive been to, i love the u.s. the best.

Jesus. Shut up. Everytime to post, nonsense just comes out of your mouth.

lawl, typical jap ways. i suppose nanking was created in a movie studio, too, right?

It seems to me like you have a lot of problems with me. If you don't like my registration date, my lack of an av, and my post count I would suggest you keep it to yourself because I really don't give a mother fucking rats ass. Got it? I have a problem with someone such as yourself with over fourty fucking thousand posts, an admitted sufu addict, and aren't you one of those faggots who has had marijuana in his avatar? You don't see me making posts about my problems with you so I would suggest you give me the same respect. Thanks.

lawl, typical jap ways. i suppose nanking was created in a movie studio, too, right?

It seems to me like you have a lot of problems with me. If you don't like my registration date, my lack of an av, and my post count I would suggest you keep it to yourself because I really don't give a mother fucking rats ass. Got it? I have a problem with someone such as yourself with over fourty fucking thousand posts, an admitted sufu addict, and aren't you one of those faggots who has had marijuana in his avatar? You don't see me making posts about my problems with you so I would suggest you give me the same respect. Thanks.

if this is not a gimmick mankind is doomed

Guest jmatsu
You think this is a joke?

If you want to talk like that to me why dont you come here and say it to my face so that I can answer your insults with a swift fist to your nose. Yea you have a lot to say from 432 miles away from me but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die.

Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing

I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type all of this up. Dont want anymore problems? I didnt think so......

hey clown,

shouldn't you be writing gay erotica?

Guest Airjamie
. Yea you have a lot to say from 432 miles away from me but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button.

I really wish you were in reach of my balls. They would be all over your ridiculous face in a second you fucking negative nancy.