the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

is this the only thing you can come up with? A bunch of insults that don't even make sense? Can you even comprehend what you're reading? And you're commenting on my education level? Every single one of the insults you threw at me are a lot more applicable to you.

GREATEST COMEBACK ON SUPERFUTURE HISTORY.

I wouldn't say the insults don't make sense but rather your feeble mind cannot comprehend my brilliance.

This has to be the most idiotic hateful post in the history of superfuture. Mods, is this not grounds for banning this idiot?

Hateful? Wait for it....Wait for it...

Just know that if you had said that to me in person, I would have stomped your fucking face in.

Now this is hate! Alright Communist EThug. Stomp my fucking face in? How about you E-Kick me to the face and while your at it. Repressed Anger? Perhaps you are taking the internet a little over the top? Are you going to talk about raping me next....Oh wait NVM thats your dad's job.

Talk some more shit, E-Thugginz. You can hide behind a DSL in your sz 28 jeans and 130 frame, blowing steam out your ears while I sit here and laugh at your frail ass.

I would like to request that BTT move the fuck out of America and back to Taiwan.

Yes, because then I can establish a real and legit argument for my case rather than sit behind a screen and talk shit about something that will never affect me (Raskol).

this is embarrassing to read.

yea my bad. i should've known better than to try to argue with a mindless idiot. this dumbass has been on ignore since this morning so i cant take responsibility for what the moron is mouthing off about now.

Why do people from China add an "ER" after every word? Just to tell anybody that does speak Mandarin with an ER, that it is irritating as hell and Taiwanese people laugh at you when you are not around. Not just that, Taiwanese people ALWAYS talks shit about people from China. Whenever, someone is driving horrible, my parents always say "Must be from China" and when we look. The person is from China and do you know how people can tell? Because China people have the most fucked up fashion sense. Bright Yellow Windbreaker, Red Visor Cap with the drop down shade, and then with the white capris cuffed up.

And Hong Kong, Tibet, Mongolia, Japan, Africa, Taiwan are not part of China. Fuck China. Just because nobody wants to be part of a dirty communist regime whos people smell like cat piss and mothballs; China has to make some big ass ordeal that they claim all the countries

d4mz

Bahahahahahahaahahahah

btw...is it true Asians pack minis?

ON ANOTHER NOTE: BTT SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW, THE SHIT YOU SAY IS FUCKIN STUPID, FUNNY UP TO A CERTAIN POINT, BUT ANNOYING AS FUCK TOO, ONCE YOU KEEP GOING AT IT

DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS AGAIN.
Your mom is a whore.

Whoops it slipped my bad.

Now diverting from this argument, at Korean restaurants, what do you order to get the grill and the meat? I can't find it on the menus but I always see the real Koreans ordering it, where they grill their own meat and wrap it up with dipping sauce.

since i'm partly to blame for the last page, i'll try to put the thread back on track

Is anyone else really disturbed with how in the current season of 24, they go to extreme lengths not to name any middle-eastern country and to really show that terrorists are only a very very small minority but when it comes to the chinese, everything goes, balance is just not important anymore.

Now diverting from this argument, at Korean restaurants, what do you order to get the grill and the meat? I can't find it on the menus but I always see the real Koreans ordering it, where they grill their own meat and wrap it up with dipping sauce.

You gotta ask for the meat menu items or "kogi". Drink soju and keep it real.

since i'm partly to blame for the last page, i'll try to put the thread back on track

Is anyone else really disturbed with how in the current season of 24, they go to extreme lengths not to name any middle-eastern country and to really show that terrorists are only a very very small minority but when it comes to the chinese, everything goes, balance is just not important anymore.

werd the media is fucked up.

Remember how Imus was kicked off for saying "nappy headed hoes" ?

Miss Jones of Hot 97 sung a song about the 2003 tsunami in Asia that killed and affected thousands of people and nothing happened to her.

messed up...

The menus must not be non-asian friendly, the meat should be listed under the bbq/grill section.

^ actually, yeah, in virtually every small chinese takeout/restaurant there's always a second menu written entirely in cantonese or whichever language the owners happen to speak, so while I'm picking up my vaguely shitty chow mein these azn kids are sat there with bowls of the sweetest looking food. makes me want to take up aznspeek lessons.

what's with jews and chinese food? i don't know, this made for good listening.

one Christmas eve... some Jews wanted to go out to eat... turns out all the restaurants were closed... except for Chinese restaurants... so they in and ate... the Jews loved the food... but loved the price even better.... told all their Jew friends... and thats the end of that =)

Guest jmatsu

yeah i guess they have vivan hsu and that one idol with the big boobs...("inlin??")

mainland china does have that one girl from rushhour 2 and memoirs of a geisha though...

yeah i guess they have vivan hsu and that one idol with the big boobs...("inlin??")

mainland china does have that one girl from rushhour 2 and memoirs of a geisha though...

yeah, zhang ziyi is fucking hot, i've actually had dreams about her...