Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

And I saw Wolfgang at another event in SD 2 months ago but he bailed out after like 15 mins cuz there wasn't too many people at that event I guess.

Shiet Voyeur keeps getting consistently good talent that I am unable to see.

yeah, at the invention massive i guess?

(forgot how to embed vids and dont really curr to refresh my memory)

pretty sad. apparently deadmau5 (undeservingly, imo) played later on that night to a packed house, i just dunngetit :confused:

there's normally a consistent flow of good acts scheduled at voyeur but im sort of at a loss for must-sees over the next few months and pretty bummed about it. ingrossos coming but its on thanksgiving weekend and ill be out of town for etienne. kind of strange felix cartal is scheduled again when i just saw his set there i think less than a month ago.

^^

just some people's opinion (including mine).. but, I know a lot of people that like him

So, Justice at control on friday?

I didnt catch their whole set at Hard, but had fun with what I did see... Kinda wanna see what they do in a relatively small club like Avalon

^^ lol I thought the general consensus of this thread was that Deadmau5 was overrated/boring?

Burns is opening for Deadmau5 on many of his tour dates. If you like the early/mid-90s thomas bangalter / daft punk style french filtered electro-funky-disco-house, then you'd like Burns.

gRycHiIEDLA

3 weeeeks terrible.... want to pass or is your part ready? also was there anyone else who wanted in that's not on the list?

------------------

e6rr5y.png

• 3 or 4 tracks / timeframe (meaning if you want to mash 60 tracks in 10-15 minutes' time, do it!)

• any electro/house/dubstep/disco/etc genre goes

• export to 320kbps mp3

yea!-----

1. Maurice - This Is Acid / S-Xpress - Superfly Guy

2. DMX Krew - Placid Acid

3. Dance Area - AA247 (Savile Refix)

4. Zinc - Blunt Edge

Broken Glass----

5. Kenton Slash Demon - Khattabi

6. Zuzanne Vega - Tom's Diner (Kid Kaio Remix)

7. Jayvin Mena - Monthra (Bart B More Secured Rework)

8. Hess Is More - Ssshhhh (Zombie Disco Squad Remix)

9. Gucci Vump - Casablanco

Kiefer----

10. Rivastarr ft. Noze - I Was Drunk (Douster Remix)

11. Armand Van Helden - Je T'aime (Riva Starr Acid 80 Remix)

12. Spencer And Hill - Cool (Afrojack Remix)

13. Michael Jackson - Bad (Mowgli is Bad Remix)

sufu neon train vol. 2

http://www.zshare.net/audio/67265545415a2f38/

the list (still open)

1. yea!

2. Broken Glass

3. kiefer

4. terrible1fi up now

5. kyo

6. ROYALEFATALE (?)

10.Verb (Flashmen)

here it is, but the angle aint that great so u cant really see how everyone is sitting down (wish there was a stage view) ... also, theres another video of them doin the same thing at another venue which looked dope too

ALSO, anyone in LA, theyre playin at the Mayan on the 12th

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_QjoZLWIzA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_QjoZLWIzA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I missed their set at Hard cuz my friends were lagging but I'm going to see them today at the Mayan. Anyone else going?

^^ lol I thought the general consensus of this thread was that Deadmau5 was overrated/boring?

It's like 30 bucks. I can part with that. I'm not a huge fan, but I'd like to see him live.

i've heard a few refreshing songs but most of it is pretty cookie cutter electro/house. he drove a crowd hard tonight but most of the people were rolling, so a vacuum cleaner on stage would've probably kept them going.