Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Nobody showed up for danger. Less than 200 heads I would say. It seemed a bit less than last years fall show. Regardless the show was good but not mind blowing. The highlight for me was hearing at least 3 new tracks.

Prob 50-70 people for Danger in Atlanta last Spring. Honestly i really don't see him being a big draw. I got nothing out of his set. Music was good, but like you said, not mind blowing. Him wearing a mask makes it 100000000000x less interesting. i really hope that trend dies soon.

Prob 50-70 people for Danger in Atlanta last Spring. Honestly i really don't see him being a big draw. I got nothing out of his set. Music was good, but like you said, not mind blowing. Him wearing a mask makes it 100000000000x less interesting. i really hope that trend dies soon.

I wouldn't call it a trend. DANGER, Beatroots, who else?

(aside, I completely agree that wearing the mask is fucking lame and the thing that really sold me on Danger's live show in the past was his visuals which I'm told haven't changed much)

Back in September I posted a mix I did here and a few people liked it (and nobody outright hated it... I think), so I figured I'd post the new one I did. I wouldn't say I'm professional by any means, but I think this is pretty well done. Any feedback is appreciated as I'm always trying to improve my skills.

You can stream and/or download the mix here.

Tracklist:

1. Drop the Lime - Devil's Eyes (Classixx remix)

2. Crystal Fighters - Xtatic Truth (Renaissance Man remix)

3. Acid Girls - Numbers Song

4. Gucci Vump - Sha! Shtil! (L-Vis 1990 remix)

5. Kick-Oh - Black Celebration (Sonic C remix)

6. Miike Snow - Black & Blue & Enemies (Tiga remix - Poirier refix)

7. Round Table Knights - Belly Dance (Mowgli remix)

8. Hugg & Pepp - Penguini (Savile edit)

9. Acid Girls - Lightworks (Dave P and Adam Sparkles remix)

10. Noob & Brodinski - Peanuts Club (Renaissance Man pH 7 remix)

11. L-Vis 1990 - Compass

12. Mom & Dad - The Whole Sh'bang (Harvard Bass remix)

13. Popof - Brain on the Side

Nobody showed up for danger. Less than 200 heads I would say. It seemed a bit less than last years fall show. Regardless the show was good but not mind blowing. The highlight for me was hearing at least 3 new tracks.

This is a damn shame. people need to realize real talent here! though i can't say I know what a Danger DJ set is like...

+REPPPP for Proxyyy

27991454.jpg

Testing, testing, one, two, one-one-one-two... this is DJ spiderbaby here, and I'm a Leo...Come see me prowl tonight in the jungle, baby, unless you want an angry solid gold dancer on your hands.

I will play vinyl like:

queen samantha - take a chance

the skatt bros - walk the night

charlie - spacer woman

patrick cowley - they came at night

mock and toof - underwater

hashim - primrose path

washed out is soo chiiiiiilll and fucking excellent. i just saw he released the new LP on cassette limited to 200 copies. ahhh so good.

spaceman you like memory cassette/weird tapes ( =memory tapes) ? same chillwave like.

neon indian also have that same vibe,

I haaaate how flyers don't have the city listed on there.

it's different when you're out and someone hands you a flyer.

but electronic flyers that don't list the city are frustrating

(no hate stayhandsome)

just noting

agreed, it seems like the most basic thing to put on a flyer

yeah pretty useless without the most essential reason for a flyer. design basics there, content is numba 1. its shame too, that flyer is really fucking dope.

/end picky anal-ysis

terrible where's your part of the mix? i want to hear that shit already