Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

i wanna catch that set too. im sure its gunna be earlier than ferry.

anyone know if times and sets have been updated?

you know what ill insomniac that bitch.

page modified today :: http://nocturnalfestival.com/timeslots.php

Ruskos on at 1... i was hoping hed be on earlier so I could catch him before I get lost somewhere else

holy shit i've missed a lot (been trying to, and still trying to, get into law school)

any must downloads? already got the new simian mobile disco (that i heard is shit), new yuksek ep (just remixes of "so far away from the sea"), datA supreme mix, new kid sister single + remixes by kingdom and kill the noise ("right hand hi"), new boys noize "power" (320 but it has some talking in the beginning) and new bloody beetroots "romborama"

i'm going to check out plusrep and grab those too.

Ferry was great even though I don't listen to much trance.

DJ Dan and Donald Glaude stole the show for me. Song after song of epic bangers; the bass in that room was ear-drum shatteringly good.

I thoroughly enjoyed Noc this year though I did not expect it to be this insane. Great performances by Rusko, Treasure Fingers, etc etc

^^ Did you really enjoy Rusko's set that much?

He threw on some dope stuff, but idk I guess too much dubstep got me bored... the little 'jungle beats' or w.e he threw on were fun tho... and the last track he had was a banger

I was front center for his set and caught the towel he thru, but thru it back into the crowd haha... no need for a sweaty towel

like.. i was at treasure fingers.. green velvet.. but left cause i wanted to experience the whole experience at the labyrinth .

this was my first massive not rolling.. and it was still just as epic. except for the fact that i got tired and looked at my clock. it read 11.

i was just thinking.. fuck this lasts much longer when ur sober..

honestly i wasnt dancing the whole time. it was more of a.. go to the event, meet some new people, listen to good music..

i didnt have pills of x in my body that i had to dance out of me ahha

i was dancing for treasure fingers (for select songs), green velvet.. then i stood in the front row for ferry, but throughout i was sitting on the side smoking talking to my friends