Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Nah , didnt spot you too crowded yo. Had an average night because a whole fuckload of guys kept on trying to dryhump the chicks in my group on the dancefloor.

Was that dude in polo, cuffed jeans and margiela combat boots :D

But yea, even Aoki/Diplo had more space to dance to.

Lol went to Liang Court to have supper @ Macs after and every bitch from Rebel/Zirca was like hella whack!

Eh probably bloody beetroots next...or KL zouk haha no idea.

I'm down for another train mix, I'll be sure to dig really deep for my track/tracks? how many are we gonna add on to each

e6rr5y.png

• 3 or 4 tracks / timeframe (meaning if you want to mash 60 tracks in 10-15 minutes' time, do it!)

• any electro/house/dubstep/disco/etc genre goes

• export to 320kbps mp3

• maybe a collab on album artwork? need takers for that

(anything i'm missing?)

just finished the first round:

8m45s

1. Maurice - This Is Acid / S-Xpress - Superfly Guy

2. DMX Krew - Placid Acid

3. Dance Area - AA247 (Savile Refix)

4. Zinc - Blunt Edge

sufu neon train vol. 2 - yea!

the list so far:

1. yea!

2. Broken Glass

3. kiefer

4. terrible1fi

5. kyo

Yeah sorry

e6rr5y.png

1. Maurice - This Is Acid / S-Xpress - Superfly Guy

2. DMX Krew - Placid Acid

3. Dance Area - AA247 (Savile Refix)

4. Zinc - Blunt Edge

5. Kenton Slash Demon - Khattabi

6. Zuzanne Vega - Tom's Diner (Kid Kaio Remix)

7. Jayvin Mena - Monthra (Bart B More Secured Rework)

8. Hess Is More - Ssshhhh (Zombie Disco Squad Remix)

9. Gucci Vump - Casablanco

hey who is going to kaskade in la on the 16th?

I'm actually going to this even though I'm not that into kaskade but my girlfriend got me a ticket and I'm always down for a party

9. Gucci Vump - Casablanco

This track is giving me the biggest headace to mix out of but I'm determined to find the perfect mix.....

I'm actually going to this even though I'm not that into kaskade but my girlfriend got me a ticket and I'm always down for a party

This track is giving me the biggest headace to mix out of but I'm determined to find the perfect mix.....

nice lets try and meet up. i love kaskade haha. so do many asian girls lol.

Kaskade kinda sucked. He dj'ed for about 30 mins then stopped the track, started a new one from silence and brought out two vocalists to sing on his track, which in theory is cool but it was executed terribly. The vocalists kept walking in front of the booth which produced the worst feedback ive heard which completely ruined my ears. Not only that but he was playing an instrumental on the cdj with the vocalists as opposed to mixing them in through production software so there was absolutely no headroom left in the mix and it was impossible to hear the vocals and the instrumental. This pretty much cleared the dance floor and it was interesting to see some people were actually still clapping afterwards (im pretty sure they had to be on at least 5 pills of e). He tried to get the energy back up but it felt like he was the warmup dj for at least 20-30 minutes afterwards and then an hour later, the song ended, another started from silence and another vocalists came out. and then more feedback.

The guy sure as hell can dj though and I'll give him that because at the times when he was just mixing I was kinda blown away at moments but it's hard to say he killed it because he cleared the dancefloor twice and the energy just wasn't there.

but everyones a critic right?