Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

any la heads going to hard despite hardsummer misfortunes?

i just got my refund in the mail and i said shit might as well use that dough to buy this ticket.

modeselektor and sinichi osawa won my heart..

special guest.. ??

ya im still going on saturday because i want to party on halloween but I'm still kinda disappointed with them diluting the lineup into two nights and then not selling two day passes the whole time cause I'd be there both days if it wasn't gonna be $160. And i think the special guest saturday's gonna be duck sauce... we'll see

ya im still going on saturday because i want to party on halloween but I'm still kinda disappointed with them diluting the lineup into two nights and then not selling two day passes the whole time cause I'd be there both days if it wasn't gonna be $160. And i think the special guest saturday's gonna be duck sauce... we'll see

here' some pure, 100% unadulterated wishful thinking for my fellow hard friday peoples but soulwax special guest pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssse?

^didn't you look like, 3 posts above yours du?

anyone seen a-trak live before? i've deferred peeping his set for someone else's on multiple occasions and trying to decide whether or not i should do it again (for harvard in this case).

either way, ill be at the hard stage from beetroots all the way thru unless (hopefully) the special guest is someone much more worth my time than deadmao.

I wish I could go to Hard. They kind of ruined it by making it 2 days and the cost of tickets, but here you'd be lucky to see one of those acts let alone either night's lineup...

Some of those acts are kind of overexposed but i'd love to see Modeselektor and Zombie Nation live (too bad they play at the same time, though).

well it was ... interesting to listen to. the beginning was really annoying though. gonna have to listen to it /w earphones tomorrow and see if it makes a difference

Thanks for listening. I still need a lot of practice with the genre, but def tell me what you thought after a 2nd listen. We should have another thread for DJs on sufu to upload their mixes.

^didn't you look like, 3 posts above yours du?

anyone seen a-trak live before? i've deferred peeping his set for someone else's on multiple occasions and trying to decide whether or not i should do it again (for harvard in this case).

either way, ill be at the hard stage from beetroots all the way thru unless (hopefully) the special guest is someone much more worth my time than deadmao.

love a-trak

idk how you would feel about it, but he always does a mini hip hop set with nothin but bangers/hard hits.... so its always fun

Def gonna be there for beetroots - atrak

Did anyone catch who the second special guest was?

First was Switch, which was what I kinda expected (either him or diplo)

Hoping tonights special guest is Duck Sauce

A-trak dropping Anyway was one of my fav parts of the night

how was deadmau5? and the rest of the show?

For me, snoozefest... nothing against him, but just not my thing... I watched half his set from the back then went inside to watch whoever played there... Didnt help that I was already burned out

Also thought it was funny that the group of dudes that came with crazy ass deadmau5 masks left halfway through his set too