Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

saw joker and nosaj thing this weekend in a warehouse. I saw nosaj thing 3 years ago and his sound has changed completely. Everything he was playing was pretty much dubstep or at least the similar structure but his sound was amazing. I couldn't believe the bass he was pumping out while balancing the mids and highs really well. Joker was pretty tight as expected but after 5 hours of dubstep my ears were definitely getting sick of it. There really is nothing like dubstep in a warehouse though

saw joker and nosaj thing this weekend in a warehouse. I saw nosaj thing 3 years ago and his sound has changed completely. Everything he was playing was pretty much dubstep or at least the similar structure but his sound was amazing. I couldn't believe the bass he was pumping out while balancing the mids and highs really well. Joker was pretty tight as expected but after 5 hours of dubstep my ears were definitely getting sick of it. There really is nothing like dubstep in a warehouse though

haha dope! i was there too

I love that spot now, but def not worth $20

alright someone else pick up the mix train?

also,

anyone have the new jori hulkkonen or claude von stroke albums?

Im supposed to be up next but im being pummelled with exams and school work so i don't really have the time at the moment to put my part down if anyone else wants to put in their part have at it. I might have some time this weekend to do my part.

dudes still be milkin off that warp teet? in my imagination anytime/anywhere you spin that track, a steve aoki materializes microphone n hand and screams and goes "1, 2 woop woop" and everyones all like damn theres steve aoki again screamin and goin "1, 2 woop woop" and stage diving off the amps.

anyway i wrote a boys noize album/performance review for my schools newspaper:

http://www.theusdvista.com/arts-culture/boys-noize-releases-fresh-new-album-1.937667

preach.