Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Anyone have any suggestion on where to download house music samples or sets (outside of Lime Wire-like softwares as I can't afford viruses?) www.hypem.com is nearly devoid of house music.

Know of good mp3 blogs, etc. for house? Your suggestions are appreaciated. As stated before, I prefer traditional deep-groove Chicagoesque house moreso than the nu-rave/electro. (No offense though...it's all good.) Your suggestions are appreciated. Thx.

Anyone have any suggestion on where to download house music samples or sets (outside of Lime Wire-like softwares as I can't afford viruses?) www.hypem.com is nearly devoid of house music.

Know of good mp3 blogs, etc. for house? Your suggestions are appreaciated. As stated before, I prefer traditional deep-groove Chicagoesque house moreso than the nu-rave/electro. (No offense though...it's all good.) Your suggestions are appreciated. Thx.

413J669M4BL._SS400_.jpg[/

Anyone from San Fran have any suggestions / know of any parties that are going to be taking place on the nights of November 9, 10, 11. I'll be heading out there from Dallas for those few days with a couple of friends, wondering if there is any happenings.

edit: to make the post more relevant:

just posted the new Justice remix of Klaxons on plusrep.wordpress.com

no no no

im just putting in my google reader so i dont have to sit on this thread.

hype machine wont pick it up unless you tell them specifically

i was trying to be like westside and everyone gets all stressed.

did anyone see justice in chicago on wednesday???

master of puppets justice edit.

holyfuck.

edit: ah heres a clip

t5mHlWlEd2o

Rad.

I was planning on being there to see Justice and Erol Alkan but plans fell through, stuck in Dallas where no one ever comes and when they do they get cancelled (Toxic Avenger / Frankie Chan) =/

Anyone catch the Justice video over at Stockholm Beat Connection?

It's a cool video

http://stockholmbeatconnection.blogspot.com/2007/10/justice-live-rex.html

did anyone see justice in chicago on wednesday???

master of puppets justice edit.

holyfuck.

edit: ah heres a clip

the master of puppets remix was sooooooo awesome, plus it was really funny cause you could see who went there cause they loved music and who was there cause they're cause Justice is cool...

i have the single worst collection of pictures ever from the justice show here, theyre great

and notesee simply put it was the venue here..they just opened this big gay club and are trying to make it cool. i dont remember a lot about justice's set or the rest of the night though, so im not the best judge hahaha