Pride FC and MMA

Haz

I mean now, I've seen his old ADCC including his worked match lol.

Worked haha. <3 Matt Hughes but I dont think he can compete at that level with some of these new dudes like Ben Askeren and the like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now we can finally stop saying Brock Lesnar is a "good" fighter instead of MAYBE an average fighter with a tremendous size and strength advantage.

And no I'm not judging him on a sliding scale because the skill level for heavyweights is already low.

Now we can finally stop saying Brock Lesnar is a "good" fighter instead of MAYBE an average fighter with a tremendous size and strength advantage.

And no I'm not judging him on a sliding scale because the skill level for heavyweights is already low.

This is the easiest way to put it.

No one should have been surprised when Cain won. On paper, Cain literally dominates Brock, aside from Brock's god-given size.

Striking - Cain wins this hands down.

Jiu-jitsu - Cain's purple belt from David Camarillo vs Brock's non existent one

Speed - Cain

Technique - Cain by far

Composure when hurt - Cain

Wrestling - Cain has the more active/technical wrestling, both D-1

Size - Brock

I preached this to my friends, but the sheer size of Brock impressed them. So much so, that at the end of the night, I ended up with 50 more dollars in my pocket.

cain is from my hometown! brown pride!

its hard not to be impressed by cain last night. He straight up rejected brocks take down at the beginning and he generally displayed a shit ton of power. Amazing fight.

I like how joe rogan kept saying he was honored to have watched this fight.

cain is from my hometown! brown pride!

its hard not to be impressed by cain last night. He straight up rejected brocks take down at the beginning and he generally displayed a shit ton of power. Amazing fight.

I like how joe rogan kept saying he was honored to have watched this fight.

once i saw that, i knew it was a wrap for Lesnar

• 3 weeks later...

Front flip -> lose position and get into guard -> expose leg to leglock -> possible illegal kick -> get your back taken -> front flip -> back to the same position as before, and quite possibly worse position.

I like mendes from his wrestling days at Cal Poly, but you have to admit that was an incredible risky waste of time and energy.