IMG_0742.jpg

You were born in the wrong era.

...and cottonduck.

1.jpg

Carhartt hat,

Cheap Monday jacket

Nudie Tight Long Johns, blond denim

Old skool Puma BMW Williams F1 racing boots

Is that shirt with the trim and buttons AA?

As per DUM's request

Big toe damage. Status: patched

DSCN3244.jpg

Littlest toe damage. Status: sewn up

DSCN3246.jpg

Sole damage...

DSCN3249.jpg

Fucked!

DSCN3253.jpg

That's one shoe, but the other is exactly the same save the big toe damage. Shoes have been compromised, will wear till they fall off my feet. I'd just been playing in a rock pile. Sole damage is due to a rigid orthodic (flat feet).

scruf, I wish I lived in a dungeon, this is but one small wall in my basment. The basement in which I am locked.

great shot, sidney. haven't seen sphoxx for a while. I think his V may in fact be too low, but everybody looks great.

so, I'm pretty poor and I've been working for a couple years now at jobs where I can wear whatever I want. tomorrow I have an interview at a job that is more business-casual, but I lack even the most basic of business-casual type clothes. I have no suit (except one only suitable for weddings and funerals), no dress shoes, no chinos, nothing. if I get the job, I can maybe afford to buy more appropriate clothes, but in the meantime, these are two outfits I was thinking of wearing to the interview. which one is better? is either one really acceptable?

1046800915_f5a6f31fa6.jpg

1046802445_0cd46e8521.jpg

somehow I could tell this guy was autralian before i even looked at his location. is it even possible to buy anything besides tapered/skinny jeans in australia at the moment? Seems every aussie poster now either has CMs / Tsubis / nudie johns/finns / 19cms.

I guess jpgm is an exception though

i agree with the skinny jeans sentiment, but it's all tsubi and nudies in melbourne.

i have yet to see a pair of 19cms in melb.

great shot, sidney. haven't seen sphoxx for a while. I think his V may in fact be too low, but everybody looks great.

so, I'm pretty poor and I've been working for a couple years now at jobs where I can wear whatever I want. tomorrow I have an interview at a job that is more business-casual, but I lack even the most basic of business-casual type clothes. I have no suit (except one only suitable for weddings and funerals), no dress shoes, no chinos, nothing. if I get the job, I can maybe afford to buy more appropriate clothes, but in the meantime, these are two outfits I was thinking of wearing to the interview. which one is better? is either one really acceptable?

1046800915_f5a6f31fa6.jpg

1046802445_0cd46e8521.jpg

business casual? lose the jeans. personally unless you're going for a computer job, get a suit. if it's corporate at all, get a suit just in case. you should have asked what was acceptable for interview attire. great moustache though

Lucky cloud you should try to borrow a suit for the interview. Even if the office is pretty casual you should always dress up for a first interview, check out what everyone else is wearing and then if there is a second interview dress more in line with what others are wearing but even then i would still wear trousers and shirt.