couple days ago

345345sadf.jpg

messymessy hair

illionaire tee (not visible)

vintage knit sweater

cheap monday

vans

tsubi tote

somehow I could tell this guy was autralian before i even looked at his location. is it even possible to buy anything besides tapered/skinny jeans in australia at the moment? Seems every aussie poster now either has CMs / Tsubis / nudie johns/finns / 19cms.

I guess jpgm is an exception though

yes

From Hap pose thread:

the_wizard.jpg

high in a tree...as if getting closer to the stars...looking down with the longing gaze ©...so true... so sure...it reeks of contentment...beyond longing...belonging...the experience of love...diamonds has created a masterpiece...there is no fear from the dizzying height...akin to asking someone with a chainsaw....to cut the tree...make him fall...tiiiimber

foreshadowing :eek:

somehow I could tell this guy was autralian before i even looked at his location. is it even possible to buy anything besides tapered/skinny jeans in australia at the moment? Seems every aussie poster now either has CMs / Tsubis / nudie johns/finns / 19cms.

I guess jpgm is an exception though

totally! there's something about the skinny jeans/crazy-pattern sweater that screams aussie. maybe its just cuz I associate australia with material boy now? the kids in Architecture in Helsinki rock this style, too. crappy unrepresentative myspace pic:

1450777474_l.jpg

mikelowery, awesome. those jil shoes are INSANE. so gorgeous.

SENDky, very nice, too. i would totally wear that. what kind of white pants are those?

dino, really diggin' that tee.

sleazie, nice shirt. I can't wait til the H&M here finally opens.

i've repped too much in the last 24 hours, here are people i want to rep but can't (wrong thread?):

un-: +rep, i love the fit on the grey shirt. i haven't seen the loose shirt style work since haptronic's oversize shirt fit.

robideaux: neg rep for your whole "it's supposed to be ill fitting" argument; despite your long-winded arguments to the contrary, it sounds like the same arguments that datasupa pointed out. your special designer jacket is still as ill fitting as any other jacket on the salvation army rack. personally, i think your fits are fine, but like i said to keyko, there's no need to justify yourself. your steez is your steez. steezey breezey.

but should you feel the need to defend yourself, you don't have to jump to the conclusion that the person you're speaking to is an idiot. if you're trying to have the person youre argueing with to see your point of view, you're only making it more difficult by belittling them.

also, neg rep for this:

Noobs such as yourself shed no light on the community's internal matters, have no efficacy, and do not matter in the least. your very presence here does damage to the high fashion underground movement. as far as sufu is concerned you are a fucking parasite.

you don't speak for all of us.

jpgm: +rep for recent pics with stunning blue sky scenery, well done.

keyko: +rep for recent fits, you're mixing it up and its working well.

toenailz: +rep for brilliant satire. it's nice to know in our hateful, hateful community there are still those among us who have a sense of humor.

dino: +rep for video.

zehero: +rep for wonderfully understated pictures and fits. even if it just is bad lighting, it adds to the aesthetic.

michaeljkrell: +rep for dope umbrella, where can i cop?

soundbomber: +rep for appropriate AA layering. i've seen it done badly too many times.

barcelona: +rep, the way you take your pictures is great, even if the effect is unintentional.

chmercer: +rep for the hair+fit+pose. my vote is to keep it that way, although picture of the hair from different angles would help if you really care for our opinions. purple under a trench is unorthodox, but it works in that picture.

seksu!: +rep for sweater.

sleazie ninja: +rep for shirt, it works really well in contrast with the dark jeans.

lowrey: +rep, your shoes+cuffs combinations are the best. even better than nairb, i dare say?

and yes i know i typed a lot, but my long-winded posts are a labor of love...

1450777474_l.jpg

this pic is dopeness.

seksu: shit is hella dope...u need 2 show dat illionaire tee them shitz are nice. yo u kno were i kan get illionaire pants y all dese aussie brands not do da online deal???

wtf??? if anybody doesn't like the fit...they're FUCKING STOOPS...that's pretty much perfect sweatshirt fit...maybe a little tighter at the bottom if u wanna b old skool but dopeness...

today was a good day 4 waywt.

Callan??

SENDkylHISPASSWORD: how the fuck are you wearing a trench today. sure its raining but its humid as fuck. you crazy man.
AND sweater

It also only rained for like 10 minutes ahah ..

It's more like a rain jacket - its not cotton it's nylon and super light. The sweater on the other hand was a bit to heavy - i tend to dress like its cold when its wet. It was very light however.

un-: +rep, i love the fit on the grey shirt. i haven't seen the loose shirt style work since haptronic's oversize shirt fit.

Thanks...the shirt is actually black, I just washed it tons of times and it's really faded now.