waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

hahaha this got ridiculous. i appreciate and am listening to the comments and criticisms, but im pretty content with what i got going. there's always things that can be worked on, gotta keep searching for what works best. i have been thinking about trying a baggier pair of jeans when wearing this. oh and i lied, im 5'9, rounded to '10

Good Discussion!!

It's amazing and scary how stretching the photo a tiny bit makes a mild but discernible improvement to the look. And jeepster's talking a serious grass is greener effect as a counter point. I'm feeling nearly anyone's photo could be stretched to 6' and the look would buff a bit.

This is tough. The thing is, most of us are *people*. If we had absolutely perfect silhouettes, we probably wouldn't be taking photos of ourselves. We'd be walking down a runway and people would be taking photos of *us*.

There are dimensions that define the perfect shape. All of us deviate from that to some degree. Even a model will prefer to be shot from one side or the other. When we figure out what bit of ourselves is imperfect, we can exercise to improve in some cases, starve in others, or dress to hide.

Great posts, headcoat and jeepster.

Yes, let's hold hands and sing kumbaya!

Shut the fuck up dipshit!

Hahaha, wow. Hahahaha. I was like "Wait, what...?"

fuck all that advise, lower the pants 2 inches so that the crotch line drops belwo the shirt and let the pants fall over the shoe = golden.

you look comfortable. having the shirt fall over the dick is like an optical allusion that gonne make you look like your wearing your older brothers clothes. easily fixed.