waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

smh if you think that's the only thing wrong with the picture

Please do dissect. May I guess? Too slim, you don't like AE...

got nothing against the guy

but that is biggest person/username disparity i've seen since "niggah"

I'm quite different in real life, not exactly serious, but moreso than I must seem.

Plus I like Latin roots.

I'm quite different in real life, not exactly serious, but moreso than I must seem.

Plus I like Latin roots.

naw man i dig that latin roots thing, and only goin by pictures we can judge based on a very surface glance

but when i think gravitas i don't really think 'serious'...that might be the latin meaning? Not familiar...i associate the word more with 'presence' and i dunno, the pics just don't project that very well.

then again the fuck do i know, my pics aren't exactly Javier Bardem by Bruce Weber either.

dear jimmy,

isnt the point of raw denim to break them in? (no hate)

I'm trying man, I promise. I have devoted the last 4 months to those SExFH's but sitting in front of a computer all day does not seem to bring the fades on very quick. Maybe after a few months more wear and a wash you will be able to see that they are breaking in... very slowly.

:)

lol that's stretching the truth. looks like you borrowed the shrunken shrug thing from little sis. shit doesn't even hit your wrists