waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

cutebutdeadly, how about a black pencil skirt?

Those shorts wtf :(

I thought the same thing.

The proportions of the shorts are waaay off with the shirt.

A black pencil skirt and some simple pumps would have killed it.

Damn shame too. I saw the blouse and thought: Wow that's nice. Then I saw the bottom and was thoroughly disappointed.

cbd,

just how many f-troupes do you own? did you do a commercial for them or something? did one of your relatives work in their factory?

just two. got a pair at opening ceremony and then saw these booties at creatures of comfort that i liked and they happened to be by them too. coincidence, but i like them.

wow, everyone has so much to say. well...notes taken. i'm sure you guys will always find something wrong with what i'm wearing. s'ok tho

cdd- You just try to be very FASHUNZ! So there is a lot more to hem and haw over. Some people here take fashion/clothing seriously and when you try to step to that higher plain, they are more likely to critique it. Same thing happened to C.R.E.A.M. when he tried to come in with that RO look that was a bit off. The ceiling for my fits is generally a lot lower so it's easy to not fuck it up too bad. haha

j

wow, everyone has so much to say. well...notes taken. i'm sure you guys will always find something wrong with what i'm wearing. s'ok tho

nah if you do it right, nobody will say shit. i don't know about "you guys" or whoever you're referring 2, but i don't go outta my way to find something wrong with the shit you attempt to put together. anyway you have been insinuating this for a while, and i know you're a girl, but that shit is just pussy-escapism. if you really think you insinuation is true, what's the point of posting fits, when you assume the outcome will be the same no matter what you do? your body seems to be pretty good, so respect it. dress better.

i know you're a girl, but that shit is just pussy-escapism. your body seems to be pretty good, so respect it. dress better.

These nuggets are like taking an advanced seminar on "WAYWT Theorem and Terminologies".

Its way classier. Hell she could even rock some red pumps or open toes and it would look nice. The problem with her original fit is that everything is competiting against each other for attention. And the long blouse doesn't balance with the short shorts and the blocky shoes. The proportions are just off.

Thanks, j.

PM from a sufu member:

honestly

plz sell me your a77 khakis. how muchz??

i mean im drunk as hell but plz, canÄt find them and the lookz good.

Also, i like djraijo's photoshop. Looks a lot better to me. Still fashuny enough but the skirt and non-retarded shoes make it look more chic. She could get away with more dangerous shoes too, open toed and what not. Those ftroupes just look a bit out of place with her fit. Those high waisted shorts would be better served in a different outfit.

I know. That's what i tell people. These are trouser material rather than chinos but still. I think people are afraid of MJK stuff or something. He's super nice and the quality is good for the price. I like these because they're pleated and trouser material and almost a shiny gold color, but i think others who keep PMing me just like the april 77 name or something

yeha i got some tailored zara chino that fit pretty much the same. but still, i want those. what's the model again (100th time this question has been asked).

so did 2000dB... he was greatly offended

"reputation_neg.gif What are you wearing... 02-17-09 07:34 PM 2000dB you're the worst of sufu. seriously."

:\

don't worry jeep, i like u better than xeno.