waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^^cheep, it doesnt seem like you have a concept or idea when putting together some fits. In this fit everything works except the sneaks, that are far too complicated and colorful for a vintage polo cap and those jeans. It destroys the vibe imo. The same with the last fit with the nice vintage leather jacket.

And yes, i expect some LO expert to tell me polo and footscapes works perfect, but 360s? hmm...

Guest jmatsu
Back to school...

dscf1064zw2.jpg

shit actually looks decent. wish you'd lose the tie and maybe wear a different colored beanie. why not keep it hood and wear a doo rag? i probably wouldn't use that particular bag, but i guess it probably can fit alot of video games and mangaz.

Guest jmatsu
same shit

CIMG2137.jpg

+filthy room

you probably had to take this pic sitting down (not that it really helped). the denim stacking on dem lanvins lis horrendous. def even worse while standing up. don't like your t-shirt at all. much better cdg lines out there....in case you didn't know.

you probably had to take this pic sitting down (not that it really helped). the denim stacking on dem lanvins lis horrendous. def even worse while standing up. don't like your t-shirt at all. much better cdg lines out there....in case you didn't know.

yes and yes.

kinda felt the same way about the stacks, glad im not alone on this.

as for the heart tees, well...i just have a fondness of them.

the sittings just laziness on my behalf.

edit: jmat you were right. i decided to make due, and tucked them into the shoes instead of letting em just fall ontop like in the pic. looks alot better. thank you

^^ this weather is so retarded

thunderstorms in to right now?

Yea, this weather is surely fucked up.. Its double digits in the middle of january.. It was raining most of the morning and some of the afternoon..

aahah @ jmatsu.. Good to see you back..How was japland? i dont rock doorags, they're shitty.. However i'll take the beanie comment into consideration.. Perhaps a darker gray or just black.. As for my bag.. I use it to carry all my school shit so i could care less..