waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

but the slouchiness is intentional, as difficult as it might be for you to fathom--it's just a different paradigm of fit.

ahh dude...you cant even make a statement without being an asshole about it. that must get tiring.

1. i could care less about the rep. i never wanted or expected to get any

right. I was talking about the entire forum.

2. like i mentioned, it wasn't my intent to argue with you. i'd just like you to adress the original inquiry. how difficult is that? i felt and still feel that your original comment/assumption was more emotional than rational. that's it. if you want to be a fucking dick head about it, that's fine. it's pretty typical of this board, but it's just disapointing coming from a moderator. if you're so tired of my "bullshit," why bother commenting at all? wouldn't it have been easier to just respond to inquiry like the english gentelman that you apparently aren't? way to go hypocrite.

what the fuck are you thinking, that you lay down the questions and I answer them for you? the fact that you even replied to my post which was not directed at you already showed that youre just defending your kid sister, you would've never cared least bit if it wasn't your buddy boy and a guy you dislike. this is why I really dont feel like explaining my feelings any further. if it was someone I had the least amount of respect for I might actually explain something, but to you, I have absolutely no interest in doing so. so shut the fuck up about your "inquiry". I bothered replying you because you were making false claim and being the usual loud mouthed idiot you are.

it's genuinely sad that the rep system and this board are nothing more to you than a medium of false self-satisfaction. it's always the same song and dance with you. i suppose this is how you amuse yourself.

ahh dude...you cant even make a statement without being an asshole about it. that must get tiring.

i wasn't deliberately trying to be an asshole, so please don't be so sensitive. you seem to be a nice guy. but your initial comment was simultaneously condescending and ignorant, since the point of the jacket was to be slightly ill-fitting. now if you were actually judging it by the appropriate standards, your comment would've been something like "even for DRKSHDW that thing looks terrible," as if i somehow fucked up the anti-fit aesthetic. no hate.

what the fuck are you thinking, that you lay down the questions and I answer them for you? the fact that you even replied to my post which was not directed at you already showed that youre just defending your kid sister, you would've never cared least bit if it wasn't your buddy boy and a guy you dislike. this is why I really dont feel like explaining my feelings any further. if it was someone I had the least amount of respect for I might actually explain something, but to you, I have absolutely no interest in doing so. so shut the fuck up about your "inquiry". I bothered replying you because you were making false claim and being the usual loud mouthed idiot you are.

typical sufu evasion tactics from you once again lowrey. you are a pussy. jmatsu may be guilty of defending a comrade, but unlike you he would have simply remained silent before stating an obvious falsehood on par with your comment that cultpop looked better than anyone -- especially myself -- in a pair of white wayfarers. Bow down to the logic: His aging-rocker style is flawed on a more primal level due to his body type, thus rendering any pathetic attempts at accessorizing completely insignificant. Try to refute this statement without slipping into pernicious relativism. The fact is that historically and statistically the rockers who defined the reified style cult attempts to approximate have not had such lousy proportions, thus making the entire enterprise a miserable failure on his part. his acts are tantamount to those of suburban white kids who wear their hair in dreads and become self-proclaimed rastas: there are certain cultural and congenital limitations on what an individual can effectively achieve without doing damage to a tradition (i realize this comment invites some biting comebacks, but i at least acknowledge that without criticism there can be no self improvement).

"Even for drkshdw that looks like shit"

don't hide behind brands if youre clothes fit like crap. you look like you borrowed your dads jacket and your mothers pants.

you are an idiot. way to totally miss the point. what i was getting at is that critiquing someone's fit is an indexical issue which requires a prior apprehension of the aesthetic that the individual is attempting. It makes no sense, or is a failed critique to say "the jacket fits terrible" when that is to some degree the point, or what the wearer/designer has intended. It makes perfect sense however to advance a critique by calling attention to a perceived contradiction in the fit, as i have done with cultpop's on several occasions. Now, true cultpop could evade such a critique by challenging my assumption of what it is he is attempting. He could easily discredit my comments for instance by saying that what he was in fact going for the "overweight aging rocker who is too stubborn to give up tight jeans" look, in which case i would be forced to withdraw from the debate and apollogize. But then we have the problem i noted in an earlier post of pernicious relativism because his look is not historically or culturally recognized by anyone other than himself...

listen - no one gives a shit.

and why are you explaining your personal issues with someone else? you're clothes fit badly and in addition you sound like a complete moron. the fact that you intended your jacket to look stupid doesn't help it. so far all the post I've seen from you are pure nonsense.

listen, no one cares. why are you explaining your love personal issues with someone else? you're clothes fit badly and in addition you sound like a complete moron. the fact that you intended your jacket to look stupid doesn't help it.

so do tell in positive terms then, what a good fit consists of? you cant. the best anyone can do is give a qualified defense of why they think a fit is bad, by indicating a contradiction. you are a moron.

it's not a childish tactic, just a direct observation that your hair is styled in a way that is meant for a girl.

mine is not so neatly shaped or styled, and is the end result of not having it cut in the past 4 months. i'm sure i could also find a pic of a dyke with a similar haircut to yours.

i'm sure i could also find a pic of a dyke with a similar haircut to yours.

of course you could, i cut my hair short and manlike.

that was a good observation though, judging from it i can assume you are gay.not a problem, it just explains a lot, specially the need jmatsu has to defend you.

hey what are all you guys having for dinner?

my girlfriend made some nibblies....amazing shit...just tucking into them now washed down by a few ice cold brews. cold night out tonight. my sister was lovely enough to give me a lift over here....very nice of her.

so we are heading out for a friends' going away party. should end up pretty messy i think.

oh sorry to interrupt guys....thought you were saying something worthwhile.

continue...