waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

1006023691_8e3449e290_b.jpg

long fucking night, got home from groovearmada and some late night munchies the sun was just about to come up, at that point i realized the next day was shot... had a great time, nice performance

shirt is not tucked in btw, just how it fell as i was taking the photo.

cdgfperry.fenom.boss.vans

the robidouche defense

"you can't criticize my fit, it's not supposed to fit"

further applications

minkous - "you can't criticize me, it's supposed to be loud and clashing"

thewindsong - "you can't criticize me, it's supposed to look like salvation army x hand me downs. it's the aesthetic."

the robidouche defense

"you can't criticize my fit, it's not supposed to fit"

further applications

minkous - "you can't criticize me, it's supposed to be loud and clashing"

thewindsong - "you can't criticize me, it's supposed to look like salvation army x hand me downs. it's the aesthetic."

what you failed to comprehend is that i already addressed your "further applications" or impications, stating that it does not slip into such pernicious relativism. this defense is not one that can be applied to non-historically or culturally recognized (and therefore idiosyncratic) patterns of dress or "styles." My whole point was that this type of defense cannot be indexed to the self. In my case it does work because many respectable designers deliberate create garments to fit in this way, where as the afformentioned others seem more accidental and arguably the outcome of carelessness.

holy fuck man, you're soooo much smarter than everyone. using words you learned in a pop culture class just for the sake of sounding intellectually superior to everyone else doesn't actually make that the case.

In my case it does work because many respectable designers deliberate create garments to fit in this way, where as the afformentioned others seem more accidental and arguably the outcome of carelessness.

Now lets take this little gem of wisdom right here. You're saying that because the designer intended the fit to not fall into the standard realm of what the majority of people would describe as "fitted", that your outfit is okay, but other posters on the board are not okay because they accidentally look like shit, whereas you are doing it quite on purpose.

further to this, your logic is skewed from the beginning say that, because it has been made to fit as such by the designer, than it is infallible in practice on the street. that much being understood, you're essentially saying that wearing predistressed flares with an abercrombie polo, collar popped, would be completely acceptable on superfuture as both designer and wearer might intend for the fit to come together as such (despite looking absolutely fucking stupid).

holy fuck man, you're soooo much smarter than everyone. using words you learned in a pop culture class just for the sake of sounding intellectually superior to everyone else doesn't actually make that the case.

Now lets take this little gem of wisdom right here. You're saying that because the designer intended the fit to not fall into the standard realm of what the majority of people would describe as "fitted", that your outfit is okay, but other posters on the board are not okay because they accidentally look like shit, whereas you are doing it quite on purpose.

further to this, your logic is skewed from the beginning say that, because it has been made to fit as such by the designer, than it is infallible in practice on the street. that much being understood, you're essentially saying that wearing predistressed flares with an abercrombie polo, collar popped, would be completely acceptable on superfuture as both designer and wearer might intend for the fit to come together as such (despite looking absolutely fucking stupid).

no dipshit, that is not what i am saying. rick owens is an actual designer acknowledged by this forum as relevant to our practices, where as abercrombie is not. any remarks about the fit of my jacket more so reflects a tension within the community about whether or not the loose and drapey look is tolerable or not. i for one am a fan of it when it is not overdone and part of a well balanced 'fit.

fine, lets not use abercrombie. lets use that stupid fucking tank top Dior shit out a while ago that loops around your neck and makes you look like a greek boy-whore. Dior is sufu approved, but you'd still look like a tremendous douchebag. take the criticism instead of chalking it up to "tension within the community". if you looked good and were an asshole, people would take your critiques to heart, but you look like a fucking moron, and you suck, so no one's taking your shit seriously. am i mediocre? maybe, but i dont spend thousands looking like an asshole, and i don't spend my time trying to make others feel like they're less than me (you're failing, just so you know). oh, and nice signature, you're really just proving how much of a cocksucker you are, when you take a genuine compliment from a member of our community (which is what i'm sure everyone would love it to be, a community in which people act like they're taking part as would be appropriate in such a setting), and throw it in all our faces as though because he is less of an asshole than you, you win and are superior in all areas. eat shit you fucking worthless cunt.

2:30 Starz In Their Eyez

Egpt

datasupa

Clopek

You guys have succeeded in becoming more annoying than the target of your misguided efforts. By a power of 10.

Congratulations.

No shit. If you guys are going to follow these two around like a pack of syipping puppies, complaining about how their fits are not that great, how they're mean, how their so-called philosophies lack perspicacity... just start a fucking thread devoted to it, rather than littering every fucking thread with this tired crap. Or, even better, if you don't enjoy their posts - just ignore them. For fucks sake.

Like 100 today in Omaha...

MJK Sleeveless Hoodie

Corpus Jeans

Le Coq Sportif Shoes

804.jpg

Great improvement...would rep if I could..

2:30 Starz In Their Eyez

Egpt

datasupa

Clopek

You guys have succeeded in becoming more annoying than the target of your misguided efforts. By a power of 10.

Congratulations.

you sir, are talking out of your ass. that is all.

if you don't enjoy their posts - just ignore them.

this is easier said than done---isn't it airportlobby?

this is easier said than done---isn't it airportlobby?

True. My post was directed more at Egpt, Clopek and that guy with the long name than you. I understand occasionally getting pissed and responding to an irritating post, but the above three appear to be following Robideaux and Jmatsu around, waiting for them to post, then posting candyass critiques of their posts. Not only is this boring, but it is counter-productive because it is apparent that Jmatsu and Robideaux enjoy these beefs, and thus they only encourage J and R to post more. Personally, I enjoy some of their posts and not others (by which I mostly mean the mean-spirited attacks), but I do value their posts more than Egypt, Clopek or whatsisface.

Famous nothing against you personally, but I just don't get why the fuck anyone would buy a Supreme beanie. How much do those go for? Like 40-50 bucks? I have way more respect for people who make a dollar store beanie look good (irony free of course) ..