waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

hmm... I need more Supreme gear for +rep

don't get me wrong, it's a nice fit... for an afternoon on the couch playing video games and taking bong hits

not particularly inspiring, except for that seven letter "S" word of course

(that said, I love the kicks)

^ Thanks, the boots are by Bernhard Willhelm and here (and a couple posts down from that) is a bit more info about them.

Somehow they look a bit funny in that pic, maybe because they where brand new.

They're super comfortable now that they're worn in, and somehow work with almost everything eventhough they are green.

wow, thanks for all the nice comments and reputation.. overwhelming :)

it's a very good american streetwear look...you look like someone from ny circa when it was a wasteland/garbagebin ('95). this is a good thing btw.

Not to offend, but why do you consider his fit nice? Doesn't look all that special to me...

It's a breath of fresh air to what is the norm here, and at the same time he's not pushing out that image of trying too hard. Plus the loose Adi Dassler's will always remind me of the 80's NY hip hop scene, which is something I never get sick of reading or watching doc's about.

to go meet up with ATC a few days ago for some business

4xlkz20.jpg

stussy goods

Pharmacy stick

lakai tee

army surplus square duffle

BDU's

DSNB half cabs

4vikufc.jpg

thrifted western

tanner belt

'cane handkercheif

RRL slim boot cut

CH motorcycle boots

cheers!

Guest jmatsu
you know whats genuinely sad? the fact that the person best fitting for this description is you. everything you just said describes your behaviour perfectly.

pff. get real. you've probably notice that whenever your in a "conversation" the other person usually gets tired of your bullshit. its not because they are unable to provide a response, but because they realize they're wasting their time arguing with a muppet whos only merit on this forum is being the annoying guy who makes a lot of noise without really saying anything. you're just very very boring.

1. i could care less about the rep. i never wanted or expected to get any.

2. like i mentioned, it wasn't my intent to argue with you. i'd just like you to adress the original inquiry. how difficult is that? i felt and still feel that your original comment/assumption was more emotional than rational. that's it. if you want to be a fucking dick head about it, that's fine. it's pretty typical of this board, but it's just disapointing coming from a moderator. if you're so tired of my "bullshit," why bother commenting at all? wouldn't it have been easier to just respond to inquiry like the english gentelman that you apparently aren't? way to go hypocrite.

Guest jmatsu

I just contacted Hitler, and he said quit being such a bipolar pussy.

get of the board, and get back to work. i'm sure theres plenty of urine and feces waiting for you in the geriatric ward.