waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yes mine are leather soled. the newer ones on yoox however appear not to be. but its not the best quality leather sole in my opinion(kinda porous). you dont get that distinctive snap that higher quality leather shoes make when you walk down a cobblestone street. but nonetheless, nice for the price.

yes mine are leather soled. the newer ones on yoox however appear not to be. but its not the best quality leather sole in my opinion(kinda porous). you dont get that distinctive snap that higher quality leather shoes make when you walk down a cobblestone street. but nonetheless, nice for the price.

definitely the shit for 80 bucks, i'm not sure about the quality for 165. they do have leather-soled ones on there, if i saw correctly. i aint buying no rubber-sole shit...

robideaux....not too bad, but that jacket fits terribly. its wearing you. boots look good.

i dunno, i think the jacket looks good, may even be more sharp if buttoned/zipped but then again I am a RO/drkshdw fan.

the real question is why outerwear is even necc. in Hawaii, I suppose it does rain for 5 min. every other day there - bummer

robideaux....not too bad, but that jacket fits terribly. its wearing you. boots look good.

your comments do not surprise me, considering that all your items are perfectly tailored. but the slouchiness is intentional, as difficult as it might be for you to fathom--it's just a different paradigm of fit. i am wearing the smallest size available...

as difficult as it might be for you to fathom--it's just a different paradigm of fit.

I'm kinda with jpgm on this one... its not the best look on you. Time to go back to the old paradigm.