waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^it would have been, but its raining outside : /

yeah, its hot, but the shirts pretty loose and im not outside too much while the weathers so shitty. its too hot for jeans in orlando now.. but hey

^it would have been, but its raining outside : /

yeah, its hot, but the shirts pretty loose and im not outside too much while the weathers so shitty. its too hot for jeans in orlando now.. but hey

I went to Miami in August once...the air was like hair-dryer

its 97 in Toronto today

I'm a little embarassed to admit this, but this pic was just tagged to me on facebook. I realized it was very sufu-y (cardi, sams). It was taken a few months ago when I was drunk in Atlantic City. The monopoly man let me touch his pimpcane.

waywatthebeach.jpg

I think timber is going to shatter all the records.

timber is indeed off to an auspicious start

however the race is not to the swift...

time will tell if it's beginner's luck or something more

in the meantime, i hereby propose that users who post primarily in WAYWT should be excluded from consideration (or put into their own separate category) - e.g. bizzy, soepom, SOD, solistik, selectivebeef, ryegb, still, jimmyc, and their ilk (and maybe timber too)

in this case i'm guessing the best post count /rep ratio would go to begs

I went to Miami in August once...the air was like hair-dryer

its 97 in Toronto today

Yea fucking nutty heat dude, it's my 19th and i've been napping half the day cause it's too fucking hot to stand up

****100th post

dino, fuck you for stealing my (lanvin) steez. I just got a hat like that today in the mail that i ordered a few days ago. Now I needs me a closely matching shirt, no joke. seriously though good for you for beating me to it. (now all you need is those metallic loafers from seven.femme 2 complete)

edit: life really is a struggle for you eh? ^^

picture003yl7.jpg

click for a different trick

vneck

seersucker

boat shoes

I tried taking a video, but it was sideways and i couldn't figure out a way to rotate it before putting it on youtube. I haven't yo yo'd in awhile though. I used to be pretty decent but Kiya inspired me to break it out again.

Guest jmatsu
it always amuses me how jmatsu suddenly becomes all polite and serious when 'conversing' with a mod (if you can call groveling/wheedling at mike, and getting brushed off like an annoying mosquito, a 'conversation')

fancy this coming from you. you're nothing but a vulture/parasite, who randomly comments in hopes of getting his cock sucked by means of positive rep. it's genuinely sad that the rep system and this board are nothing more to you than a medium of false self-satisfaction. it's always the same song and dance with you. i suppose this is how you amuse yourself. totally gay, but to each his own. if i were lowery, i probablywouldn't have been able to respond either. but i guess since he's a mod that he just apparently just "brushed me off."