waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

that top looks fucking dumb.... unless you want to look like a really bad drag queen
I don't know a drag queen that would be caught dead in that ugly top.
It reminded me of early Bernhard Wilhelm. Anyways, maybe I'm just attracted to garish colors.

P.S. I notice it makes me look like I have the body of a fat teenager from my picture.

The top is fine.

The trick is augment the fruitness of the top with a very masculine item like a black leather jacket or dark blazer.

Balance my friend.

Balance.

Hmm Rajio's idea seems cool theoretically, but I wouldn't dare try that color combination.

It should work out really well if the colors were alot more muted, like the sweaters used in Raf's F/W 2005.

I actually thought the top might be ok on someone with nu-rave tastes, but then again most nu-ravers have stupid tastes in clothing.

A bit similar to my last fit, but people have been asking me to post fits more. You underestimate the boringness of my day-to-day attire! And yes, my apartment really is that small.

repeat.jpg

Jacket: Thick as thieves

Turtleneck: Uniqlo

Jeans: April 77 (Joey Intensity)

Shoes: dior Homme

i dig minus the rolled up sleeves though

he's only missing a receded hairline, double chin, and 200lbs

Of course Dino is waaaaay more dreamboaty as mentioned earlier. I was just thinking yesterday, if there was a halloween party I would go as Peter Griffin. You could be really rude and get away with it, "but Im Peter Griffin?!".

waywt26-1.png

CDG skirt, tie dye jeans, Yohji Yamamoto brogues, AA tank, tuxedo bib piece

today was 'you dont have to wear your uniform' day at school...

you should have just opted for heels instead if you were dead set on all these c&ss. i dunno i just think there is 2 much going on this time. maybe you didn't need the jeans...should have went raw daddy (not dry denim,i mean show naked legs) . don't like raw-daddy? mebbe leggins. just think lower half and upper half don't mesh well, esp shoes (which do look cool in themselves or prob with something else).

that'll be 10bucks. not including tip.