waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^^^ Did amadoriv and interceptor just have a 20 year old baby or something?

Yo, un. I don't play that anymore. You want all my rares or something? I'll give em' away if you wants them and actually play.

Yo, un. I don't play that anymore. You want all my rares or something? I'll give em' away if you wants them and actually play.

Yes...hit me up via pm w/your trainer code, etc.

^it's actually a pretty good costume (meaning it really look like l.a. mexican hoodrat), but how difficult is it for an arab to pass for a mexican? kinda like a taiwanese bitch trying to be a japgirl for halloween (everyday be halloween for alot of them).

cholaaaa-1.jpg

where are the other costumes?

stand up straight. tightness of wife beater with black bra, of course, and sagginess of khakis, with extra long belt, needs to be reviewed for authenticness.

stand up straight. tightness of wife beater with black bra, of course, and sagginess of khakis, with extra long belt, needs to be reviewed for authenticness.

other pics looked funny...besides my bra, undies, boxers and chucks, all the clothes belong to the men in my family so everything is huge.

i was going to do more with the hair and put some fake nails on...but i wanted to be able to move and run.

and my dad wouldnt give me his gun. =/

I was originally going to be a viking, but there's no good chainmail shops in my part of California, so I threw that together in about 30 minutes this morning.