waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^i don't personally fancy the aesthetic you're going for, but this ain't bad at all. totally fine. the strategy of incoporating that down-vest in order to cover (draw attention away from) your gut was pretty smart.

^i don't personally fancy the aesthetic you're going for, but this ain't bad at all. totally fine. the strategy of incoporating that down-vest in order to cover (draw attention away from) your gut was pretty smart.

woh its like almost a compliment

thanks J

ill try to be less fat for you sir

^i wish sportsfreak would include his soundtrack of the day w/ his fits. cause i just want the full effect. wanna download his tracks and fits together.

STONER CITY! spacer.gif

no doubt

Dino, Your stee is off da chain these dais son. the last fit with the been boots was nasty.
i think the reason i dig dinos fits so much is that hes not afraid to wear colors, but he wears them well and doesnt over do it.
Dino wins!

thank you all, though you know its just because of tha shawty in the shot with me :P

that's it, i'm copping some green pants

the only thing that bothers me a tiny bit about dinos fit is that i think he has the top button unbottoned while wearing a tie which is one of my pet peeves

fuck you you cant even see my top botton you psychic fuck! but yes, it is, been lifting with kunk, necks too big for all them buttons

I wish I was into streetwear and sneakers so I can bug out over how awesome sportfreak's collection is. Is it awesome? I assume it is.

honestly his collection was worth some good coin like maybe 6 years ago.

his collection is mad over the top

so i guess it suits him perfectly

Jmatsu why dont you ever reply to anything i say to you?

what u talking about? uuuhhhh you're welcome.(??)