waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Just wanted to say thanks for the posrep guys, last year I was neg repped for most of my fits and even landed in the worst of WAYWT a couple of times, so its nice to get some positive feedback!

also love that jacket JJ.

gummy_b vbmenu_register("postmenu_1338734", true);

bored

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gif

im_aim.gif

icon4.gifWorld Champions!!!

P8010054.jpg

vbrep_register("1338734")

is b wearing shit on his head, or did he just go into some supercuts and ask them to make the top of his head look like a condom resevoir??

gummy_b vbmenu_register("postmenu_1338734", true);

bored

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gif

im_aim.gif

icon4.gifWorld Champions!!!

P8010054.jpg

vbrep_register("1338734")

is b wearing shit on his head, or did he just go into some supercuts and ask them to make the top of his head look like a condom resevoir??

He looks like those japanese caricatures in WWII propaganda posters

Tokio_Kid_Say.png

this band agrees the whole world stinks so no ones taking showers anymore,laugh hard its a long way to the bank

DSCN2966.jpg

DSCN2965.jpg

walmart

walmart

thriftstorebootsxjackpurcellinsoles

the 'tuck' is un-intentional.

wow, u so above it all--walmart this, thrift store that. the token voice of pragmatic wisdom in a community of sartorial decadence.

but then you name drop what you're using as insoles. do you actually think JP's have that much clout that the use of their insoles makes you hip? or are you trying to be clever by keeping your name brands concealed?

whether your "tuck" (why quotes?) is unintentional or not does not enhance or degrade the quality of your fit at all. Its not simply a matter of naturalness--we could care less. Declaring anything specific about the elements of one's fit kind of kills it, not that you had anything going for you in the first place. The most interesting fits are the ones in which you cannot discern what was deliberate and what was an accident; what is serious and what is jest.

don't bother posting garbage like this again in the future.

l_04c5619fa9f279776911d6edd19a2bf1.jpg

l_5d0a36e6c18bbcb7f62e18d2098946aa.jpg

l_92c47ef6579554bc82a955d4a9c18f08.jpg

oyster frenzy in seattle. all kinds of all you can eat oysters and mostly free wine for 25$

souvenir jacket

PAM tee and scarf

tapered sd103

ballistic sk8HIs

black eye

good times.

http://flyingfishrestaurant.com/events.html

saw some dude that i think was wearing some undercover jawns.

he register and used his first post to call you out

Er I guess that is kind of true. Actually I registered at the beginning of october and just lurk. So I guess thats kind of creepy too.

I never feel like I ever have a good reason to post, but it was weird seeing that guy at Dapper whose name I don't even know uh... we talked once about jeans or something but I'll leave who I am mysterious and stuff... and uh where was I going with this. Oh right, first thing I felt like I wanted to post.

I'm pretty reserved on forums I guess. I don't know.