waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

skating in 94 degree weather today. exciting.

SL370096.jpg

too soon?

what brand are those shorts?

ashy black lotion dry dirty skin sambo white ash biscuit chalky biscuit feet nigger dusty cream feet spade porch monkey jigaboo coon ashy black lotion dry dirty skin sambo white ash biscuit chalky biscuit feet nigger dusty cream feet spade porch monkey jigaboo coon ashy black lotion dry dirty skin sambo white ash biscuit chalky biscuit feet nigger dusty cream feet spade porch monkey jigaboo coon ashy black lotion dry dirty skin sambo white ash biscuit chalky biscuit feet nigger dusty cream feet spade porch monkey jigaboo coon ashy black lotion dry dirty skin sambo white ash biscuit chalky biscuit feet nigger dusty cream feet spade porch monkey jigaboo coon ashy black lotion dry dirty skin sambo white ash biscuit chalky biscuit feet nigger dusty cream feet spade porch monkey jigaboo coon

sources: urban dictionary

yo some good fits past lil bit...

weird thing tho i just noticed.. a lot of hot fire 'streetwear' fits... seenmy and 78 fuckin so sick and soundbomber too but like on 'fashun' side or w/e i dunno wut u call... like fuckin misterpretender sucks jesus... just not a lot of great slim fits past few pages while a lot of great street yeeyuh

yo some good fits past lil bit...

weird thing tho i just noticed.. a lot of hot fire 'streetwear' fits... seenmy and 78 fuckin so sick and soundbomber too but like on 'fashun' side or w/e i dunno wut u call... like fuckin misterpretender sucks jesus... just not a lot of great slim fits past few pages while a lot of great street yeeyuh

Seenmy looked great, as usual.

hip

hipz.jpg

ster

You look like those punks that "Cher" talks about on Clueless...

lose the jacket, trade the tacky label t-shirt for a v-neck, and turn your hat around... better yet, lose the hat too.

fuck

jungle

jane

nice

I have nothing but negative thoughts for a girl who posts her semi-nude bottom half so "the classy boys of superfuture could get a glimpse of upper thigh" after having posted a booty shot. what will you do when the boys of superfuture create a "I haven't seen a uterus yet" thread?

you could've at least worn some yohji lingerie in your pics to make them relevant to this whole forum.

nice

I have nothing but negative thoughts for a girl who posts her semi-nude bottom half so "the classy boys of superfuture could get a glimpse of upper thigh" after having posted a booty shot. what will you do when the boys of superfuture create a "I haven't seen a uterus yet" thread?

you could've at least worn some yohji lingerie in your pics to make them relevant to this whole forum.

elitist. haha. i think you can handle a clothed bottom.

elitist. haha. i think you can handle a clothed bottom.

um, yes.

how am I an elitist? I was just illustrating my point that if your pictures had been portrayed in a fashionable/tasteful context (not wearing necessarily expensive lingerie) you probably wouldtve gotten so many call outs and insults. seeing as we are posting in a fashion forum.

um, yes.

how am I an elitist? I was just illustrating my point that if your pictures had been portrayed in a fashionable/tasteful context (not wearing necessarily expensive lingerie) you probably wouldtve gotten so many call outs and insults. seeing as we are posting in a fashion forum.

the context was all in good fun, and a complete joke. i'm not whoring myself out... i'm laughing at the ones who drool... or find it necessary to comment due to their own self-conflict.