waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

so the way i understand it is that dani will just keep posting promiscuous pics whether it be to fit in or stand out

i can live with this

What the hell is promiscuous about running shorts and a hoodie? Just looks like every other sorority girl i saw around campus for early morning classes.

Naturaljax- hair lookin good, mang. Gotta support brothers with similar hair to mine.

Hahaha. I have it mad short right now for summer. I should find a pic of me freshman year of college. I looked like a fucking argentinian soccer player.

What the hell is promiscuous about running shorts and a hoodie? Just looks like every other sorority girl i saw around campus for early morning classes.

promiscuous in the sense that shes obviously not posting the pics to show that she has an understanding and appreciation of corny sorority aesthetic and culture

^^

great pic

i'm sure you've posted this a bunch of times, but what jawns??

The jeans are from Express...yes, Express.

i guess i did phrase that kind of poorly. just meant that her intent is to raise attention through "hot pics," which is far from the original intent of waywt

anyways lets drop it, my english game is weak i will go back to making fortune cookies asap

Guest jeffvyain

those are my running shorts! ...man i have good taste in clothing. um, maybe she just thinks the labelism here is a bit dumb. sometimes it's nice to just go out and not give a shit what you look like.

if it weren't for the denim, i'd get the fuck out of here. all this new shit is still the same old shit as far as i'm concerned.

c0c0.. is that the moma canvas tote? I love it.

yea...i was so horribly depressed when i saw it lol because i made something with a similar drip design in tote form, but with leather around 2 years ago, i love this bag but still depressing none the less =P

i think ysl and moma got their inspirations from the same places lol all from me!!! ... i had thought that the moma tote was inspired by krink/alife since they had a shirt with the design as well

The jeans are from Express...yes, Express.

fuck

good thing i didn't say they look good...uh, cuz i totally didn't think that...

let's try this again: jimmy, what jeans?

also, cloud, great fit, but those fucking ear plug things look terrible on anybody and everybody