Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i just helped you out.

i wish a cabbie would give me a free ride. closest i've gotten was they would stop the meter early or we'd have a conversation about the weather, neighborhood, fastest routes or how other cabbies don't know jack.

I got lucky. I've taken cabs to ucsf on a weekly basis..this was during chemo and my family was too busy to drive half the time..so I knew the route and price by heart. And when I explained that (also might have mentioned calling his supervisor) and offered to pay what I'm normally charged... he realized it was the hospital he'd drove me to, he didn't charge me at all.

aw everyone gives in to whitney's charm

I have to admit, most of the times I'm nice..those who've met me can vouch that.. but I hate being scammed.

last summer i was trying to get to the financial district(keep in mind my destination is way downtown). the cabbie picked me up on like hester and grand, makes a right and keeps driving up orchard, i ask him "what're you doing?? you tryna jerk me?!?", he goes "don't worry, my friend." so when we had to stop at a light on orchard and rivington i just opened up the door, yelled "YO, FUCK YOU!" and ran down the block. he tried chasing me for like a block but realized he couldn't leave his cab with the doors open in the middle of the road.

haha, I had to reply to this as well, I've done the same except I was completely pissed on whiskey, it was 3am and raining, and I was coming home from hanging out a bar in a red light district, and had just enough money in my wallet to get me home if the driver was going the right way. Unfortunately I nodded off in the cab and yeah, the driver took me for a ride, I must've missed out on my tour of the city. I woke up and realized I was in the vicinity of my neighborhood but had no real idea where I was (all the apartments were in a series of up to like 40, and I think I lived in the 16th set or something at the time, I forget), I saw the logo for my apartments though, but I was in the front seat (bad habit), so I was well fucked.

Previously I'd had success pulling the "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!?!?" shouting and acting belligerent thing and acting up until the driver discounted the meter down, but this guy that time had a bic'd crew cut and a Marines badge stuck to his dashboard and I wasn't keen on acting crazy in his cab.

The meter had got on a good $20 or 30 over what I had in my wallet, so I pretended to get sick and got out, and then did a dash, though this driver got out and ran after me the entire way. Surpisingly, I ended up running through this butcher's market (twice, no less) and they were still open, haha. Elderly people who just watched me run by twice, and like the half minute delay and then the cabbie running the same way, was completely video worthy, ahaha.

Unfortunately for me I was wearing wooden zori at the time, completely fucked for running in, which must've been a sight to behold, that and my hairstyle at the time.

Once I'd gotten enough distance, yeah, I was completely crouching between two cars for a good 5 minutes, hahaha. I wandered home in the rain, which took a good two hours, and then started a fight at the 7-11 outside my apartment with some neighborhood asshole kids for what reason I don't remember. Not my best of nights.

I'm tempted to come back at night and torch the supreme store.

Sun comes up, some fool goes to open up store. Still groggy , half asleep even though its about 10ish. He is surprised to see such an insane 2 block long line. He can't recall an SB dropping today. He walks on looking at the faces of the ppl. No one knows the power he holds, wielding the might key to supreme. He chuckles to himself and just keeps on walking along, twirling his keys. Then he sees it. Smoke, fire, the smell of kermit in the air. OH NO . I'm in the background, shadowed. Reflection of the fire in my glasses, I turn my back with a maniacle laugh.

*sigh, i just dont get supreme. I don't wish anything on to any who works there or the store itself. I just dont get it.

*it means they don't have enough posts (50) to mean something. Otherwise rep is worth atleast one point.

my mighty mouse will not scroll down anymore, usually I can work whatever it is stopping it out but this time it's just not working.

*it means they don't have enough posts (50) to mean something. Otherwise rep is worth atleast one point.

my mighty mouse will not scroll down anymore, usually I can work whatever it is stopping it out but this time it's just not working.

spacebar and shift+spacebar work wonders

i talked to westside on the phone today

I think i talked to sidney on the phone over the summer for a minute when he was proxying for me . It took me a few seconds to realize he was a real person and not just an internet figure.

I kind of want to graduate early so that I can just be done with school and start working.

worst thought ever, unless you're completely destitute or absolutely love working.

I was supposed to pick up an ipod for someone, so now I'm in the applestore, checking my myspace since she messaged me in there.

But myspace won't open...

hahahaha

Damn me for waiting till the very last day to do this.

Oh well...

edit: should I just go ahead and get her the one I think she wanted...

hmmmm....

also just saw a shoplifter getting taken out of Uniqlo by the police, not a good look, especially not for a girl...

I was supposed to pick up an ipod for someone, so now I'm in the applestore, checking my myspace since she messaged me in there.

But myspace won't open...

hahahaha

Damn me for waiting till the very last day to do this.

Oh well...

edit: should I just go ahead and get her the one I think she wanted...

hmmmm....

also just saw a shoplifter getting taken out of Uniqlo by the police, not a good look, especially not for a girl...

Every Apple store had MySpace blocked so that 14 year old boys in eyeliner would stop crowding their stores.

When I was in NYC I got lost on my way to Opening Ceremony and had to stop in at that huge SoHo Apple store and look up directions. It was convenient that I even noticed the store, since it's not super-obviously an Apple store from the outside.

That's probably the Apple store you're in actually.