Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I have to remember to call the cable ppl to put Showtime on our tv. I cannot miss season 2 of The Tudors. It's not historically correct at all, but there is a lot of drama and sex. I love it.

no problem. i can't wait for mine to come in. i also bought a 1 dollar mini tripod. i suppose it cant hurt. after all its only a dollar.

i was debating on wether getting 2 just in case 1 breaks because its 1 for $20 (including shipping) and $30 for 2 (free shipping)

there aren't enough fun bars in vancouver. every other city i go to, which has been quite a few lately, seems to be full of lots of interesting/cheap/fun bars, vancouver seems to have very few.

and fuck translink (which is vancouver terrible bus company)

I'm assembling an outfit for a 50s-themed party. I am having difficulty thinking of what teenager boys wore during the 50s.

PLUHZ DRESS MEEE.

wayfarers, white tee with rolled up sleeves, raw denumz with high cuffs, chucks and lots of pomade?

sounds good to me.

there used to be a great photo on styleforum with some californian teenagers from the 50s being arrested....similar to brad pitt's suggestion, with a sweatshirt.

black man in america, african-american,

black man in europe?

Oh I've been here and there...

I was browsing the first forum that I'd ever joined. I actively participated in that forum for like two years before I finally stopped going as often and eventually not at all.

I was surprised how my mind thinks along the lines of what's normal to what's normal in Superfuture; i.e. a stupid ass bitch was attention whoring and instead of getting neg repped she got 25 pages of praise. That thread the bitch made even spawned into an argument about linguistic learning theories. In superfuture we would've photoshopped herpes on a bitch.

Oh, and there was no rep system or I wouldve neg repped a bunch of motherfuckers -- and I don't even neg-rep stupidass motherfuckers here.