Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'm still freaked out by the fat drunk girl at the concert that wanted to lick me.

why did jasmin delete that vid clip? fail.

also, my feet hurt...standing/dancing/jumping is not a good idea in 4" heels.

i think unconsciously i'm post stalking junglejane..

either that or my previous two posts is just a weird coincidence..

on a side note i found some paychecks i never cashed from last year. would they still work?

if they're personal checks then yeah. but i think checks printed out by payroll have a "void after blah blah days" thing on it

everyone told me to see it. i generally do the opposite of what everyone tells me...generally. i didn't see it because pple said it was cutesy..

its from work but there is no void...? (glimmer of hope) mebbe i should have it cashed instead of deposited..

Usually void after 90 days, sucka!

But you should be to able to get them to void the original check and cut you a new one. If you haven't burned all your bridges by taking a big, fat dump on the hood of your ex-boss's car shortly after you quit.

no such thing. I have a pair of ss06 suede balenciaga shoes that I love so much, I would rather scooch through a huge grimy street puddle on my ass with my feet in the air rather than risk ruining the soft beige suede goodness of those heels.

i, and i believe i speak for every single member of this board are with me on this one, require immediate photo (photochoop?) evidence of the above statement.

o rlly?

i am told that i look a lot older very often...i was kind of shattered when this chick at the fashion spot was like, "i thought you were older than me for sure, i mean at least 25!!"

does this mean by the time i am 25 that i'll look like i could be a stand in for cheeps avatar....