Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i think i want to be a sheriff.. so i can make 50k+ a year, be an asshole to people all day long, and hold a gun. maybe i'll fuck around and be a mason or illuminati or some shit afterwards.

taoeshh5.jpg

how the fuck is wtaps gonna put out some shit like this and charge like $200+ for it? doesnt that kill the statement? i dunno i dont like how they wanna be all suplus military workwearish but gonna charge a fuck load of money for the shit? isnt that going against the grain? all that philosophy shit and they chargin up the ass for the gear.. the magazine better be free shit. i dunno fuck em'

They are a business not a charity. Never believe the 'ethics' of a for profit company.

i was walking from the library to class, and i got stopped by some lady who asked if she could take pictures of me for the class schedule catalog. she made me button up my cardigan so i could cover the logo on my shirt :(

and then as i continued walking to class i was having a cigarette and saw my friend that i hadn't seen for months. what an exciting 20 minutes.

all that philosophy shit and they chargin up the ass for the gear.. the magazine better be free shit. i dunno fuck em'

the philosophy zine is free

why can we not edit posts anymore? at least i'm not able to see the edit button for a post i made 5-10 minutes ago.

edit: i can see it on this post. did they implement a time limit now?

Sucking on my titties like you wanted me

Calling me, all the time like Blondie

Check out my chrissy behind

It's fine all of the time

Like sex on the beaches

What else is in the teaches of peaches? Huh? What?

Sucking on my titties like you wanted me

Calling me, all the time like Blondie

Check out my chrissy behind

It's fine all of the time

Like sex on the beaches

What else is in the teaches of peaches? Huh? What?

wtf my friends always sing that. they're always singing that and the mc donalds rap