Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i read an article by a film historian today about Sam Peckinpah. Especially poignant was the recollection of a pivotal encounter between Sam, Brando and Kubrick to discuss a potential project they would collaborate on that ended on a sour note right there. However accurate the depiction wasn't important, the piece was written so that it was enough to diminish some of the veneration I had towards Brando.

Sam Peckinpah, on the other hand...man...Hollywood, hell the world doesn't seem to make men like this any more, nor would there be any room in the world for them I don't think. Ashamed to say I still haven't seen The Wild Bunch

You ever meet a girl who's just cute for no good reason? She not really hot, but shes definitely not ugly. But shes incredibly interesting. And genuinely funny, which I think is a rare trait in females.

And when you combine all those little things you end up with an attractive girl.

Odd.

i read an article by a film historian today about Sam Peckinpah. Especially poignant was the recollection of a pivotal encounter between Sam, Brando and Kubrick to discuss a potential project they would collaborate on that ended on a sour note right there. However accurate the depiction wasn't important, the piece was written so that it was enough to diminish some of the veneration I had towards Brando.

Sam Peckinpah, on the other hand...man...Hollywood, hell the world doesn't seem to make men like this any more, nor would there be any room in the world for them I don't think. Ashamed to say I still haven't seen The Wild Bunch

Not seen The Wild Bunch?! Jesus H.

Seen it six times myself. One of my all-time favorites.

You ever meet a girl who's just cute for no good reason? She not really hot, but shes definitely not ugly. But shes incredibly interesting. And genuinely funny, which I think is a rare trait in females.

And when you combine all those little things you end up with an attractive girl.

Odd.

This is not odd.

This is awesome.

This is the girl you marry.

Odd.

thats basically every guy ive ever liked. not hot, not ugly, but really funny (which is super important, the funny part).

and to me, he becomes the motherfucking cats meow.

This is not odd.

This is awesome.

This is the girl you marry.

thats basically every guy ive ever liked. not hot, not ugly, but really funny (which is super important, the funny part).

and to me, he becomes the motherfucking cats meow.

She was also (up until very recently) a lesbian. But I think I'm gonna pursue anyway. I feel like I definitely won't get bored.

i'm back home in san jose where it's too hot and windy at the same time, i can't type properly on my laptop from being used to the french keyboard, and am thoroughly enjoying the comforts of my huge bed. my watch is still 9 hours ahead i'm too lazy to change it, i hope jet lag doesn't fuck me up too badly

I keep you laced up so you ain't gotta borrow nothin'

From your broke ass friends who be bargain-huntin'

They say they shop on eBay, baby why is they frontin'?

They be on the internet, but they never cop nothin'...

sup. haha. yeah, running the table. making up for last time. promised i'd screen cap it for my friend. wife is asleep, so i have no life at the moment.

We never got together for a trip to century 21. I went the other day and all the good stuff was gone. I found this really good ribs place in wantagh. We should go.