Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I get bored always posting the same way so I've noticed that I keep changing the way I post and picking up on other users posting habits in terms of grammar / capitalization / etc...

I also get lazy occasionally and just ignore everything and type like that one kid who everybody always said posted like poetry or whatever - kid with the new standards.

I want to sell some cluthin but too lazy to make thread. if you want something pm me

lang era helmut navy polo from 03

apc grey "faded black" cures from a couple years ago

th x uniqlo red chambray club collar

obedient sons light grey linen trousers from ss08 never worn

red/blue/white h&m western shirt

light blue BoO button up from 07 holiday collection

oversized vibskov sweater from a year or two ago

brown gola stride sneakers

maybe white canvas spring courts

maybe gigio brato linen/cotton grey jacket

maybe grey th x uniqlo zipper jacket

margiela light blue chambray button up

ysl striped button up

probably more

I wish someone on sufu lived in gainesville and i'd pay to take pics and do measurements for me

if someone buys something off me before i create a sale thread and don't make it hard for me i'll take $5 off what i am gonna ask

i fucking hate itunes so much. it can't just scan a folder, it completely takes over and renames everything. i was trying to organize 30,000 songs earlier, and when i attempted to edit the library playlist, itunes thought it would be funny to delete about 100 gigs of music instead of just removing it from the playlist. fucking brilliant. even if you turn the auto-organization off, it still does a shit job at keeping a library updated. in my short bout with linux, i fell in love with amarok because it is quick and efficient. hopefully they release a stable version for os x soon...

just finished a date with a cute girl. she has been sick this week, and she was coughing and complaining about a sore throat, so i ended the night with a peck on the cheek. hopefully she doesn't hate me (i actually don't really give a shit. she seems like a cool girl though. easy going and she makes me laugh.)

i need to purchase some cannabis

while i'm on this geek rant, FUCK USB. 2 hours to transfer 80-100 gigs of information? shit is so weak

i fucking hate itunes so much. it can't just scan a folder, it completely takes over and renames everything. i was trying to organize 30,000 songs earlier, and when i attempted to edit the library playlist, itunes thought it would be funny to delete about 100 gigs of music instead of just removing it from the playlist. fucking brilliant. even if you turn the auto-organization off, it still does a shit job at keeping a library updated. in my short bout with linux, i fell in love with amarok because it is quick and efficient. hopefully they release a stable version for os x soon...

s