Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i need to sober up..

what's best to do?

all i had was choco milk and a cup noodles.

i'm all sobered up, have been for the past 2 or so months...I dunno but the creative juices are slowly waning. Can't even work up anything crazy out on the pen any more, you know the world is going through slow times when lyrics to D'Angelo "Shit Damn Motherfucker" and a bullshit joke poem about fashion and vanity are enough to break even the hardened walls of stylezeitgeist. Damn i'm gettin old...or maybe just numb and bored as hell.

It was more about you crucifying the internet fashion Jesus, Chinorlz. He didn't even have time to zip up his white CCP boots or Gatsby wax his fauxhawk before his crucifixion either. Sad thing.

yeah that shit was gay...that wasn't even a real ftb meltdown, i mean shit this was pretty much the order of it:

- I go in the music thread and say I'm listening to Shit Damn Motherfucker. Get a few old man jokes about "shit damn yo yall", i post the lyrics and youtube. Faust says I'm on the verge of wrecking myself and i should take that shit down, even after I posted the link to song, I am labeled a wannabe gangster (gimme a break, if you don't feel Brown Sugar you are soulless.)

- there's some talk about Les/Still in WAYWT, i say hmm...with all this talk i'll go write a poem about fashion, maybe triggered by the Les discussion

- a thread gets made. i post the poem, call a few people faggots, call out Fat Albert on not looking good in his 6 figure wardrobe, then go respond to some other thread where faust is saying people are crying to him about my immaturity and irrational behavior. Shit...a lot of these people have been co-posting with me on boards for YEARS now, and they're just catching on to the fact maybe I got just one or two screws loose? NAWWW....

i also find it pretty hilarious/ironic that for people who seem to love Nirvana/Kurt Cobain and all that other self-outcasted from society shit, they can be so conservative and uptight.

Man if you have the time, go back to that thread where I praised Bill O Reilly for having guts and journalistic integrity (well in a way, he DOES), and the shit storm just started raining.

The way I see it Matt, you have to actually subvert them, rather than directly attack them. The fact that they're all really conservative when they say they're influenced by outcasts/etc should give you a hint that you can't be direct with these people, because effectively, they are stunted and diluted to the point that they think Kurt Cobain was really some sort of iconoclast, when in reality, there were a million and a half other people like him, he just happened to start a shitty band and sing about it; which should tell you, these people are fairly simple and cannot be dealt with directly in that respect.

yo don't get me wrong, i still got respect for some of the posters there, including a few i attacked. i can tolerate inconsistency, but hypocrisy is what kills me. If you're a spade, recognize yourself for that. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm no fuckin Dr. Phil...

p nod isn't really the authority to say I'm 'going off the deep end' and 'wading into the shallow end of a swimming pool' simultaneously when that dude writes tons of random drunken rants, has undergone some pretty emo meltdowns as a result of comments saying his clothes are too tight, etc.

SZ is a good place for fashion discussion

just so long as you don't type without thinking freely like you could on here, get involved in the political discussions, or incorporate any aspects of "urban" culture/language, you should be fine.

man I don't know

I pretty much say whatever the fuck I want

I guess I'm not as 'controversial' as you are, though haha

i'm too lazy to 'subvert' or even 'attack' anything these days

so much fucking painting I need to do

yo what should my last words in the yearbook be

i'm thinking either an ascii cat

or

AIL: I wish I was little bit taller,

I wish I was a baller

I wish I had a girl who looked good

I would call her LW: I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat