Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

lil wayne is terrible, even as a niche rapper. it's no coincidence all weezy fans also think jigga is/was the greatest rapper of all time.

I don't give a shit about lil wayne, but I think that Jay is up there on the all-time list (not necessarily number 1).

WHAT NOW?

My Top 10 DOA

BIG

Nas

Pac

Jay-Z

L

Rakim

Pun

BDK

Eminem

Kool G Rap ( i know his lyrical talent was crazy , but still im judging on overall artist ability )

HM - KRS-One, Common , Black Thought , Andre3stacks , Kweli, AZ , Scarface , Jadakiss , DMX , Jeru , Elzhi , too many fuck..

Dont hate me on the 2pac thing I seriously think Nas is the best rapper living right now.

Girl who you've been into for ages, but has been with her boyfriend for years and years finally tells you that she has always had a thing for you, and still does.

BUT she is still with the boyfriend, and that doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

WHAT TO DO?

simple my good man, there's nothing you can do. you can't (or shouldn't) homewreck what they have. and plus, even say she did break up with her boyfriend and you guys got together, it probably won't be as glorious as you'd think. just preserve this idea of a great girl and well, i don't know, hope they break up, but don't be an active part in it!

hahahaha @ popeye's @ the HK airport...i think that's the only one they have here. Funny as hell they would open POPEYE'S in Hong Kong, and at the airport of all places. HK is not ready for Popeye's; they do not deserve Popeye's.

same for singapore!

Jay-Z is great, no doubt...but at this point Wayne has clearly surpassed him, left him buried underneath Jiggaman's own cushy apathy from married life as well as Wayne's staggering sheer volume of work (yeah yeah i know quantity/quality but whatever, Wayne has kept up a momentum of consistent creativity remarkable for anyone working at that kind of pace, even Pac during life).

Jay-Z's Glastonbury introduction is classic though.

My Top 10 DOA

BIG

Nas

Pac

Jay-Z

L

Rakim

Pun

BDK

Eminem

Kool G Rap ( i know his lyrical talent was crazy , but still im judging on overall artist ability )

Kind of standard list, but props on including Pun

hmm...mine would probably be:

Andre 3K

Pac

Jay-Z

Wayne

Nas

Common

Pun

Em

Bun B

Face