Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I've been tempted for a long time to just find posts from Xeno and the other absolutely shit posters in Superfashion and ban them for how shitty they make it.

The downside is that to be fair I have to actually start infracting all the shitty posts then instead of just deleting them and that's like a whole two extra clicks.

Today I was told that I "walk like a fascist" and "sort of have lips like that guy from James Bond." I can only assume he was referring to Daniel Craig.

Good day, I'd say.

when i was 16, in my english class, i made a comment about the education system and while i was talking my teacher started walking around in the room making himself a hitler mustache with one hand and making the nazi salute with the other.

i was boiling inside, so many violence fantasies

how many lbs of wings can u eat at an all u can eat wings?

there are 20 different flavours..sauced or unsauced

i did 3 last nite and want some more :(

5 easy..mebbe 8-9 if I don't eat breakfast and lunch..I love bbq wings and hot wings :)

I learned how to stuff myself full as a kid and still eat cos whenever my parents go out they always eat at some Chinese restaurant that serve seafood like lobster, clams, fish.. in a family set and everyone loves seafood but me. i'm strictly a meat lover so I always ordered some beef dish or veggie and had to finish the whole plate myself cos I hate carrying to go boxes and my mom doesn't let me waste food..

I'm trying to break the habit..

you know i think the influx of extremely boring suck ass fits is a result of a total misunderstanding of fashion as artistic expression in a period where "fashion" as a mainstream trendy thing is being propogated by lookbookish sites. i think all these guys fit into a sort of slightly younger styleforum aesthetic where they arent really concerned with genuine style as much as looking good in the eyes of society. like there are some hard and fast rules to dressing that if you meet them you are in.

so to all those really boring fits: you look awful because we can see right fucking through you. it is so obvious how insecure you are and it is impossible to look comfortable in your clothes if you don't look comfortable in your own skin. put something on that stands for something besides how hard you want to fit in

tomorrow I go snowboarding for the first time ever

I hope I don't get too wet

goddamn, I hate being in the snow

watch out. first time i went snowboarding my friends made me start on a pretty steep trail. i flew down it, but didnt know how to stop/turn and ate shit hard. i got a concussion and ended up chillin on the bunny hill with 5 ear old boys and girls for the rest of the day. im considering giving it a shot since my girlfriend has a skii house etc.