Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I have fairly sizeable spider bite on one arm that's fucked up the skin pretty badly around a section that's scabbed over. I accidentally tore open the skin on one side and was blowing on it to ease the pain and realized the air was going under the skin and creating bubbles. Skin bubbles. I believe Boris will be releasing an album under the name soon.

Guest ILeftMyWalletInElSegundo

I like it how Subway isn't good enough for Sufu

But the Coke you do at parties is good enough

KEEP DOING THAT COKE so the Diors fit SKINNY PALE FUCKERS!

finger.gif

man you think your hate is top level

but it totally sucks

we don't care about you and your childish hate

keep posting, you'll get bored eventually and no one will remember you tomorrow

Whats up with swearing off a whole race of people?

the asian people i've met in my life save for 1 other (who is adopted and raised by white people as well) are assholes and judgemental pricks. maybe it's just because i go to art school and pretty much everyone is a jerk but i don't waste my time going out of my way to be nice to someone that is probably an asshole.

Guest ILeftMyWalletInElSegundo
man you think your hate is top level

but it totally sucks

we don't care about you and your childish hate

keep posting, you'll get bored eventually and no one will remember you tomorrow

my dick in your dead grannys ass is top level

all the asians i know here just giggle a lot and hang out in packs. also, they all have terrible asses, except this one girl. But she looked pretty white washed. All sororitied out and shit

the asian people i've met in my life save for 1 other (who is adopted and raised by white people as well) are assholes and judgemental pricks. maybe it's just because i go to art school and pretty much everyone is a jerk but i don't waste my time going out of my way to be nice to someone that is probably an asshole.

Sup with all the asians at art/fashion schools? I work pretty close to Parsons and I'm always surprised at the amount of asians there since I always thought we were beaten til we agree to do engineering and and then get PhDs. I get the impression that it's a lot of princesses out of rich families who don't gotta work ever but they're there fulfilling a culture fantasy living in NY on daddy's dime.

Sup with all the asians at art/fashion schools? I work pretty close to Parsons and I'm always surprised at the amount of asians there since I always thought we were beaten til we agree to do engineering and and then get PhDs. I get the impression that it's a lot of princesses out of rich families who don't gotta work ever but they're there fulfilling a culture fantasy living in NY on daddy's dime.

I was talking to someone in the office at RISD the other day and they said the amount of asian applicants from New Jersey is so disproportionate that it's literally unbelievable.

don't get too creative Lab. :rolleyes:

Kind of want some orange juice now.

Better not have pulp in it or I'm going to bundle someone.

im sorry :(

i was rooting for a cancelled world series tbh.

i just want basketball season to kick into gearrrrrrrrrr

all of the asians i know that go to pratt are architecture, fashion (lol) or industrial design majors. i, however, am an illustration/advertising double major. also, my parents don't give me money and haven't since i was losing my baby teeth.

also, i'm no fob because i was raised in america by white people. i'm adopted. i was in a shitty orphanage in seoul for a month and then a clinic being weened off of opium because my birth mother was using while i was in her womb so i was born addicted. i ain't no fucking fob.