Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

that is not passive aggressive

if my roommate pulled that shit i'd take a dump on his pillow and then punch him in the face

move out

my bad. it started out as passive-aggressive and then just got plain slops.

they bad people. my friend pissed on their beds though so.. yeah, im just tryna get em evicted

FUCK YOU lTALIAN GATOR PIZZA BY THE SLICE. you say you're open till 2am. Well, 1am isn't fucking 2am. I want my goddamn pizza. Had to settle for fucking jimmy johns. Shit ain't the same, man. I needed that hot, crispy, greasy pizza something serious. FUCK

that is not passive aggressive

if my roommate pulled that shit i'd take a dump on his pillow and then punch him in the face

move out

hahahahahaha

it would be best if

you took a dump in his pillow case

then instead of punching him

beating him with the pooh-pillow case

and letting the solid yet liquified ammunition take its toll on him.

pooh-bruise.

gonna b a gud knight:

Wall_Brick_Clay_Brick_Brick_Bricks_Paver_Brick_Paver.jpg

Dude. Get drunk/high, fuck bitches, get money. I need to do this soon.

Fuck you guys. My night's over. I went to a lame house party that had the cops called for noise violation twice so it got broken up. Only had 2 beers. I was talking to this smoking hot 5'9 swedish looking blonde girl named sasha too. Probably didn't have a chance, but i was willing to give it the ol' college try. Or maybe just grab her ass and see what happens. Now i'm probably just gonna play mother 3 and go to bed. I dunno

I need to buy clothes cuz I have a lot of money saved up.I bought a lot of things last month and had to sell/return a lot of it cuz it didn't fit and lost money on shipping/bullshit and now I can't bring myself to purchase anything on the internet :(

I just need to stop thinking and start draining my bank account.

dude. i'm the opposite right now. there is so much shit i see that i want to buy. and this comes after a period of 2-3 months where i didn't really care to buy much of anything.

dude. i'm the opposite right now. there is so much shit i see that i want to buy. and this comes after a period of 2-3 months where i didn't really care to buy much of anything.

the main thing is deciding on a pair of boots. I can't fucking pick a pair of boots to buy, so I just end up buying nothing. Also, some sellers in the market haven't answered my PM's or updated their for sale posts so I can't buy their shit.

I just need to go all out, buy everything on a whim and spend every penny. Then save up cash again and do it all over again.

i've almost bought them four times. I can't find a clear picture of them online, which I think is stopping me...mind taking some detailed pics of yours for me? :)

I might get those Rokin boots instead but idk. shit, I've never had boots before, I really want some.

just for you because i'm bored

sdc10323hw0.jpg

thanks so much.

I can see myself wearing those. Might sound weird cuz I guess this is what a lot of people like about them, but I just don't know if I like how they are so worn in right off the bat. I love the look and silhouette of the boot, but I don't like how they are beat up before I even wear them.