Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

OMG 3 POSTS lN A ROW *explode*

I dunno, she seem cool.

I'm not sure what i should eat at the sports bar. There is so much i could get. The wings are kinda small and non-filling so i'll probabyl stay away from them. Maybe an appetizer combo platter. CHEESE STICKS!

she is an ugly cunt and posts the most boring trivial shit this side of the radiohead thread

u mad, doggie? U MAD? cuz she don't do azns ( think she means the continent)

i never used the u mad thing before and wanted to try it on. it wasn't that great

leroy- I know that was ridiculous. This teacher who i interned under and i were talking about this yesterday at the gay pride fest. Fucking nuts. She's a journalist major. She can't fucking just make up a paper

edit: Bahahahahahahahah the fuck? Awesome

haha. a gay one. that's what makes things so fucked up. even i think so.

but wait a minute. the guys look wack?

this is the real deal:

FVVwwR3-uCg

a little clearance here. tecktonik is a brand not the name of the dance. its called milkyway/ danse electro/ electro dance. (i'm just telling even if you don't give a fuck)

not really. it was the whole marketing shit that tainted the dance cult. the "brand" tecktonik was made up for the dance cult by some clever ass guy. who's now fucking rich. makes "clothes", clubs, even isotonic drinks for "tecktonik"!

it wasnt meant to be that way in the first place. stupid make up. dancing like crap. only the real pioneers are still dancing today, as seen in the vid.

NOT THAT SHIT AGAIN

hopefully it started disappearing from the streets. but like one year ago, you had to walk in the street with a flamethrower because there was so many 12yo kids dressing like that.

haha. a gay one. that's what makes things so fucked up. even i think so.

but wait a minute. the guys look wack?

this is the real deal:

a little clearance here. tecktonik is a brand not the name of the dance. its called milkyway/ danse electro/ electro dance. (i'm just telling even if you don't give a fuck)

yes, totally wack, this is like a mix of bad breakdancing and bad glowsticking....

i still can't understand how someone can get a hardon watching someone dancing "tecktonik".

maybe they can tell they have rhythm and then they are thinking about them pumping away?

thats the only thing i can think of............

I'm so confused. One of my friends just texted me, and they wrote too much so it got divided into 1/2 and 2/2. 1/2 came from her phone, but 2/2 came from a completely different number, but was obvious the same message. I didn't notice and texted back the second number and got someone who was like, 'who is this?!' - and it turned out to be a different person.

So...can phones glitch and random send out the wrong number to someone? Uh...

smoov e is my hero

i need to eat something since its 3 i guess..

yeah,

"pulled her hair and slapped her bottom

took a step back, shagged her rotten

it's the smoov biscuit, best get breakin'

do a old school style mashed potata

and the whole time you was 17

didn't even know you a felony

but you looked too good and ready to fuck

so I take a breath and test my luck"

i hope this has something to do with why for you also.

i cannot apply myself to studying for my midterms coming up. i really hope my inherent intellect pulls thru for me on these.

+repping chris craft for taking drug pick-up posts to the next level. you got some nads, man.

haha, thanks.

if i had money, i'd put money on coke in a bag with a print on it that's black.

pretty much hit the nail on the head.