Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

God doesn't always have the best God damn plans, does he?

not quite as good as THIS IS THE HAUNTING PERIOD but i guess its ok

FUCK THEDANIWAY. sorry i dont post my blog or wtb or fs like errbody else.. The world is fucking against me as of late. so i eat mushroom

nicotine- what's wrong with your pussy? i was considering fucking you, but i'm hearing all these terrible rumors.

i swear to god i better win my sports bets tomorrow. if my 3 different parlays go through i'll have money to buy shit so some sufu/ebay members will be happy

nicotine- what's wrong with your pussy? i was considering fucking you, but i'm hearing all these terrible rumors.

i swear to god i better win my sports bets tomorrow. if my 3 different parlays go through i'll have money to buy shit so some sufu/ebay members will be happy

there's nothing wrong with it. these fuckers are just hating because i dated a white dude and probably because they havent fucked any hole besides the one they make with their own god damn hand.

chrono - I believe that initial reports are indicating a distinct looseness, accompanied by a lack of elasticity and general droopiness. More on this story as it unfolds.

chrono - I believe that initial reports are indicating a distinct looseness, accompanied by a lack of elasticity and general droopiness. More on this story as it unfolds.

ya'll fucking out of your minds. go fuck your hands with your shriveled up fetal cocks.

i like the random daniway hate.

wait, is it cool to hate on daniway again?

i thought it was previous level or something? like making fun fearitself/kodiak/misterblack. you know, when it's way too easy.

speaking of KNOWING you have good taste in fashion, since it dipped into the low 60s tonight, i'm sure there will be tons of girls in boots, and stupid scarves with warm weather tops come monday. sluts. at least most have nice asses

nicotine- half hispanic. the good half (whatever that means). also not mexican/cuban/rican. so the good kind of hispanic. yea i said it. i'm glad i'm not one of those 3 Y/N?