Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Just wondering cause when I was traveling back in China I hung out with a lotta rich sons of businessmen and gov. officials who had gfs overseas in fashion school. In china you don't send your kid to America for undergrad unless you've the bank to back it. And for something like fashion school my response was pretty much "lol wut".

bloody knucks rather than the punch for punch on the upper arm, thats just foreplay.

well, beating the shit out of someone for no reason isn't my thing. i'll bruise up for fun but i'll only fight somebody if they're starting with me. i'm not aggressive, i'll retaliate if someone fucks with me though.

also, i'm no fob because i was raised in america by white people. i'm adopted. i was in a shitty orphanage in seoul for a month and then a clinic being weened off of opium because my birth mother was using while i was in her womb so i was born addicted. i ain't no fucking fob.

so you are addicted to nicotine now?

at least its a step down from opium

so you are addicted to nicotine now?

at least its a step down from opium

undeniably addicted to nicotine and probably some other chemicals too but not opium. the several times i've smoked opium i just felt slightly more relaxed, nothing spectacular or earth-shattering. i think it's because my birth mother poisoned me with the shit in my fetal days for so many months. oh well.

im sorry :(

i was rooting for a cancelled world series tbh.

i just want basketball season to kick into gearrrrrrrrrr

haha, a pseudo sports blog I check threw this up as a prediction.

"Saturday: RAYS over Red Sox. Meh. Those Boston fans will just transpose themselves directly to basketball season."

undeniably addicted to nicotine and probably some other chemicals too but not opium. the several times i've smoked opium i just felt slightly more relaxed, nothing spectacular or earth-shattering. i think it's because my birth mother poisoned me with the shit in my fetal days for so many months. oh well.

No, dumbass, most babies born to opiate-addicted mothers suffer from withdrawals. (In neonatal care,) your docs probably kept you on a morphine drip to reduce your symptoms.

God damn I usually don't hate on art students, but wow, you.

^^

thats so sad...i bet you signature was actually the first phrase you ever spoke, bein an opium baby and all

pretty much. i live by it.

and Lab,

i was in a clinic in the hood of s. korea, they probably just slapped me every time i cried. i was ditched by my birth mother and tossed in a damn orphanage. father unknown. the adoption agency probably just said i was in a clinic or hospital to my parents who adopted me so they'd give the agency monies.

i only hate on art students because i'm surrounded by them.

and Lab,

i was in a clinic in the hood of s. korea, they probably just slapped me every time i cried. i was ditched by my birth mother and tossed in a damn orphanage. father unknown. the adoption agency probably just said i was in a clinic or hospital to my parents who adopted me so they'd give the agency monies.

THE OPERATIVE WORD HERE BEING PROBABLY

for all you know they could have been wipin your butt with opium laced hiney wipes!

babywipes.jpg

Lab- when you get your medical shit done, are you gonna prescribe me cool shit so i can resell it for jawn money? this needs to happen

nicotine- If you think art students are bad, you should see education grad students. Fucking retards

Lab- when you get your medical shit done, are you gonna prescribe me cool shit so i can resell it for jawn money? this needs to happen

nicotine- If you think art students are bad, you should see education grad students. Fucking retards

i believe it. you gotta read dumb books and make lessons out of 'em. my current lit teacher is awesome though. we watch movies and read short stories then write papers on them. it's great.

and Lab,

Tru, but, just as well, they could've also just given you opiates to make you stop crying, which weened ya off the drug. I dunno, I've never been to a hood SK clinic. Good that you don't have withdrawals anymore though.

chrono, ask tokenindiankid. I dun know how regulated each drug is and I'm not hood enough to know their street prices

, lab -i was talking to a sufu du who was telling me that slangin' some drugs on the side was a good way to get jawn money. i dunno

nicotine- lab is a gentle creature. he just wants to sell you his cluthin and teach you about medicine. he smells like curry though and roots for a shitty football team though

, lab -i was talking to a sufu du who was telling me that slangin' some drugs on the side was a good way to get jawn money. i dunno

nicotine- lab is a gentle creature. he just wants to sell you his cluthin and teach you about medicine. he smells like curry though and roots for a shitty football team though

yeah, i sell my pharms to get money for jawns and shoes when i re-up.

shit. that sounds good. I have expired benedryl and actifed. Is there a market for expired over the counter stuff?

also, nicotine. to answer your question, i finished the assignment with that kid. he was fucking worthless and i did pretty much everything. typing up my tradebook evaluation now. at least it has a lot of pretty pictures

deja vu, same time as last night, same topic, even chrono is still here.

i should just make a comprehensive list of things I am thinking of buying, and someone should rank them in order of what is best. I need to buy shit soon. I go to work, and think, damn I'm making all kinds of cash, and it keeps building up cuz I end up not buying things.

that is probably the worst complaint ever, goddamn.

capa - what do you do and are you looking to hire someone with a master's? all i ask for is good pay, lots of time off, and easy work. Also bitches. There needs to be lots of bitches