Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I don't miss food at home yet because the food here is excellent and it's taking up a lot of my time.

But if I were to go home right now, and had a choice between a pastrami and chili fries from The Hat, or if I could have a bowl of Pho from Pho 79 (Alhambra), then it would be a REALLY, REALLY hard choice.

oh man.

i might go on a killing/arson spree with a sashimi knife when the pho and taco cravings hit me. Right now I am sufficing myself with lots of cheese, water crackers, whiskey, and water and Japanese girl, and it is doing ok, but all of these things could fuck me up hard in the long run.

our chicken bake today was kinda cold. :( we got the hot dog and coke for like a dollar too, but it was 3 of us and 2 pieces of food, so i had winq cut it up into small pieces all Japanese steelo so our guest could enjoy it. He was a bit confused at first but I think he caught on eventually.

I probably would. Though if I was being forced to eat it by a beautiful J beezy, I might magically enjoy it. The world works in mysterious ways.

I have to take this girl to lunch tomorrow, what should we eat? We ate pasta last time and it was my first time going to the place, I didn't like it but she did. I want to take it up a very slight notch though, because the Wednesday BBQ is coming up soon and my home made food is gonna set the bar fucking high, so I just need to taper up to that.

Dismal, I like how you're including a daily helping of Japanese girl as sustenance in your nutritional intake.

But you looked mad skinny in that last WAYWT. eat your rice like a proper asian.

nigga i am like 55 kilos now, winq and I have been spending approximately $30 on club covers, $50 a day on liquor a piece and $4 a piece on cheese and crackers, or shawarmas.

Gotta stay thin to keep bringing steez to the victims though. I was standing in the lobby at school today talking on the phone and I caught some random Chinese girl taking my photo from the 2nd floor balcony. That and some Taiwanese dude came up to me on Saturday and asked to take a picture with him because he loves my stee.

I have to take this girl to lunch tomorrow, what should we eat?

Girls here always eat either pasta or little sandwiches for lunch. I don't know about the Koreans, but the Japanese beast over tiny bite size shit. Last time I went to a cafe with some girl she took about 16 pictures of a half bagel on her camera phone.

KAWAIIIIIIIII.

aahaha. word. pasta again then. This girl is 30 though, more Matsu Takako, less Ebi-chan. She eats pretty fiercely, from what I've seen, and I kind of like it for some reason. Always can do with a little cushion for the pushin.