Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

The rule requires you to actually give a shit about what people will say when you push a half naked 19 year old out your front door yelling "East to West college girls are easy." Or alternately "bitches ain't shit."

i duno man. i'm 26 and i just wouldn't feel right fucking a college girl. maybe a senior, but prob not....

by the way, i just read this quote from sarah palin. she was speaking in maine

"I feel like I'm at home," Palin told about 6,000 people in a hangar at the Bangor International Airport. "I see the Carhartts and the steel-toed boots ... and the NRA hats," she said, referring to the work clothes brand and the National Rifle Association.

NRA Hats? an emerging sufu trend?

by the way, i just read this quote from sarah palin. she was speaking in maine

"I feel like I'm at home," Palin told about 6,000 people in a hangar at the Bangor International Airport. "I see the Carhartts and the steel-toed boots ... and the NRA hats," she said, referring to the work clothes brand and the National Rifle Association.

NRA Hats? an emerging sufu trend?

NRA hat? Now that's some next level shit right there.

WHAT DO I DO?

Go to the gym now + head out to the tennis court and practice like a should THEN beat Doom 3 when I have the time afterwards and it will be rewarding cause then I can just breeze into some non-hw hw and go to bed early

or

Beat Doom 3 now, which is like another hour/hour and a half of game time, then go to the gym (but it will be dark, so no tennis, which completely shits on me cause I need to be out there practicing) and piss away the rest of my night doing hw and hanging around

???????

pressing questions.

yes, I know I'm late on the Doom 3 tip.

I hope that's in a good way because there should be nothing but neg(pos to you green folks)

timber I'm very early 1990, that should be okay with you

That's okay. =)

The only reason I say it is because my younger sister was born in 1990, and I've always thought of her friends as being so much younger than I am. Only now they've all graduated high school so it doesn't really count....