Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

its just real classy.

they make great cordovan shoes.

quality is great.

i'm not hating on it, i'm just making an inquiry. i admit to not seeing a great volume of their shoes, but shit just looks like a heritage brand. i mean i don't doubt the quality, but in terms of fashion incorporation besides suits/formal wear, i don't see much versatility.

I just saw a story about a serial robber somewhere in Seattle I think.

- African American

- deep voice, dark skin

- medium build, 170 lbs

- grey fleece or fake leather jacket

wtf

I was walking to the bathroom today, and I passed by this really weird kid. His friend walked up to him and the weird kid said, "I made pumpkin spice cupcakes!"

His friend responded with, "Ew! That sounds gross. I HATE pumpkin. And I HATE spicy food."

I laughed really loud and felt kinda bad, then got over it.

i don't miss highschool one bit.

I was walking to the bathroom today, and I passed by this really weird kid. His friend walked up to him and the weird kid said, "I made pumpkin spice cupcakes!"

His friend responded with, "Ew! That sounds gross. I HATE pumpkin. And I HATE spicy food."

I laughed really loud and felt kinda bad, then got over it.

Waisteseide- I'm impressed not with the volume of your posts, but the consistancy at all hours of the night. I mean, i'm up late because i'm typing a paper and had other shit going on last night. It's past 6am and you're still posting. Do you just not sleep much, are you a sleep during the day kind of person, or are there multiple weistsides in different time zones?

Waisteseide- I'm impressed not with the volume of your posts, but the consistancy at all hours of the night. I mean, i'm up late because i'm typing a paper and had other shit going on last night. It's past 6am and you're still posting. Do you just not sleep much, are you a sleep during the day kind of person, or are there multiple weistsides in different time zones?
THERE R THOUSANDS OF US. MALAYSIAN SWEATSHOP STYLE U KNO HOW WEE DOOOOOOOO AN AVERAGE OF TWELVE MAN HOURS GOES INTO A SINGLE POST.

Are you a polynesian half breed, multi breed?