Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

RcfKFCs-uvQ

so, its a good speech, and it makes sense - but jello biafra's supersillious voice is a little much. im by no means a pothead, i smoke a few times a month at most (a considerable amount when i do haha), but what he says makes sense. im not gonna go out and protest the government over growing pot, i'd rather go to a save darfur rally, but his points are succint and pretty interesting. its a good listen, just something to mull over.

When is Japan visited? When visiting, me it reaches happily and it is possible to do visit Kobe Japan?.

We the friend meeting, with are good.

As for me today it is the inventor and the engineer who have been served at the Japanese company with the name of the Hello Kitty Corporation Japan.

I invented many things. If you visit, I my invention, those am, “the pillow hat" as for this which is shown I desire the fact that this summer of the item which for the Japanese sale spreads is. Thank you.

Hello Kiko Chan my lil cutey curry motton puffy munchkin, with a cherry on top:o

I dont quite understand you, but i have been trying to learn the japanese language as fast as i can.

Oh, you want me to visit you? id love to visit you, id love to see your hello kitty.

is this technically a warning?

reputation_neg.gifThe Evolution of Jeans:... 10-01-2007 02:17 PM denimdestroyedmylife that was mean

i didnt mean it to be mean. i just said it. i talked with the kid after, and he didnt take it as being mean, he understood what i had meant to say was something that everyone else who responded to the comment completely missed. oh well, knock on the knuckles is a knock on the knuckles.

RcfKFCs-uvQ

so, its a good speech, and it makes sense - but jello biafra's supersillious voice is a little much. im by no means a pothead, i smoke a few times a month at most (a considerable amount when i do haha), but what he says makes sense. im not gonna go out and protest the government over growing pot, i'd rather go to a save darfur rally, but his points are succint and pretty interesting. its a good listen, just something to mull over.

Save Darfur rallys help a lot, and are super meaningful.

I'd just stay home and smoke, brainiac.