Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

its probably gonna be mediocre

People improve over time...that's one of the most fun parts of looking at some people's WAYWT pics..some were always great- some start off ok, then get better with time & effort.

robi impressed me last night cause he got into a fight.

he sold his old clothes to some shitty recycle shop. some guy he doesn't like was wearing his shirt last night at an event. so robi is hanging outside the club and that guy compliments robi's shoes. robi just says some shit lik "how does it feel to wear my used sloppy seconds?" and the guy gets all bent outta shape and shit starts.

street critiques that result in fights is the real next level shit. i wish i had taken pics. calling random niggas out if they look dumb is so liberating...as long as they ain't bigger then u.

Guest suckdick

ok i just got ripped off

bought fuckin broken xbox+halo3 for $290

so angry, what should i do

fortunately bill gates said he can fix or replace it for free.

i am so sad

looooooooool

callin peep out 4 clutin IZ STOOPS

wtf???

srsly tho im sur there b sum peep in ohio r sum shit who wud call u out 4 lookin lyk a fag r sum shit THEY R RITE???

i think you understand though. i wouldn't call out some random civillian, but a person who i actually kinda know, seen around, didn't like, or seemed to front 2 hard.

he sold his old clothes to some shitty recycle shop. some guy he doesn't like was wearing his shirt last night at an event. so robi is hanging outside the club and that guy compliments robi's shoes. robi just says some shit lik "how does it feel to wear my used sloppy seconds?" and the guy gets all bent outta shape and shit starts.

street critiques that result in fights is the real next level shit. i wish i had taken pics. calling random niggas out if they look dumb is so liberating...as long as they ain't bigger then u.

hahhaa even if it sounds so prententious it's classic.

ok i just got ripped off

bought fuckin broken xbox+halo3 for $290

so angry, what should i do

fortunately bill gates said he can fix or replace it for free.

i am so sad

go kick the seller's ass.

It's fun that way too.

i think you understand though. i wouldn't call out some random civillian, but a person who i actually kinda know, seen around, didn't like, or seemed to front 2 hard.

evn then...imo its not evn worth it...who gives a fuk.

dem kan byte but it wont mak em kool every1 kno u dun hav 2 say it namsayn???

u c nigga on strreet wit lyke ... fake jewwel n shit "stuntin". everybody b laffin already no1 aint need 2 say nuthin

this is the most ridiculous reason to start a fight i've ever heard.

did he win? lose? end up ripping the guys clothes off and some extremely gay shit broke out?

evn then...imo its not evn worth it...who gives a fuk.

dem kan byte but it wont mak em kool every1 kno u dun hav 2 say it namsayn???

u c nigga on strreet wit lyke ... fake jewwel n shit "stuntin". everybody b laffin already no1 aint need 2 say nuthin

fuckin westie all mature and shit. i wouldn't just call out some random person on the street who's clothing i didn't like (if i were 100% sober). if they ran in similar circles and i generally dislike them i probably would get the urge to make a remark. just trying to keep it real, namsayn??

this is the most ridiculous reason to start a fight i've ever heard.

did he win? lose? end up ripping the guys clothes off and some extremely gay shit broke out?

nah, robi didn't even want to fight. he started talking about the philisophical ramifications of what the guy was wearing!! tried to have a conversation in front of the club. that guy started getting physical. anyway robi pretty much kicked his ass, but the fight got broken up.

fuckin westie all mature and shit. i wouldn't just call out some random person on the street who's clothing i didn't like (if i were 100% sober). if they ran in similar circles and i generally dislike them i probably would get the urge to make a remark. just trying to keep it real, namsayn??
keepin it real OFTEN goes vry wrong.

u kno wut i kinna c wat u meen

derer b gurl in mai klass were grey acne jeenz n shemage r watever those houndstoooth type scarf is called newaze i dun lyk her just cuz i dunno i FUKIN hat dem cluthinz n ballerina shooz i fukin dunno y

if i saw sam bitch nxt week wearn casseteplya i mite stop wearin mines.

u kno wut i kinna c wat u meen

derer b gurl in mai klass were grey acne jeenz n shemage r watever those houndstoooth type scarf is called newaze i dun lyk her just cuz i dunno i FUKIN hat dem cluthinz n ballerina shooz i fukin dunno y

if i saw sam bitch nxt week wearn casseteplya i mite stop wearin mines.

don't stop wearing the cassetteplaya. just punch her in the head and steal her shit.