Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest jmatsu

i should have used random small questions, but no one knowledgeable about the subject really frequents that thread.

anyway i want to get the metallica/heavy metal font mozar/bach/classical artist t-shirt.

i saw the tee in a store that only had a small. at first glance i thought it was for women, but i saw it being sold on a site for me. the tee still looked super fucking small. they have it in a medium/large. i assume that the medium is being used to hug the mannequin. has anyone handled this tee? i probably should get the large, but is this site marketing this women's tee as a man's?

help.

Guest jmatsu

i should have used random small questions, but no one knowledgeable about the subject really frequents that thread.

anyway i want to get the metallica/heavy metal font mozar/bach/classical artist t-shirt.

i saw the tee in a store that only had a small. at first glance i thought it was for women, but i saw it being sold on a site for me. the tee still looked super fucking small. they have it in a medium/large. i assume that the medium is being used to hug the mannequin. has anyone handled this tee? i probably should get the large, but is this site marketing this women's tee as a man's?

help.

Guest jmatsu
u tkin bout ksubi? imma hit up da ksubi stor 2morro if u want i kan tell u bout da sizin.

thanks man. that is probably one of the iller tee designs this season. i'm hoping that the model's sizing is just small and that it ain't just for ladyz.

ksglam1_regular.jpg

Guest jmatsu
u tkin bout ksubi? imma hit up da ksubi stor 2morro if u want i kan tell u bout da sizin.

thanks man. that is probably one of the iller tee designs this season. i'm hoping that the model's sizing is just small and that it ain't just for ladyz.

ksglam1_regular.jpg

i blieve it ... they were fukn hot as fuk.

yo nxt time u gotta introduce me. i cant just talk 2 ppl lyk dat feelme??? i dun lyk 2 tk 2 strangerz my momma told me not 2.

i saw sum1 i kno very vaguely frm skool (chilled wit him n his buddiez, all graduatez) at tht fukn cuban food spot on elizabeth r watever. was weird. not the ifrst time its happen tho.