Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Superfuture should have an annual hater awards. With different catergories...best supporting hater, most hate in a single post, hater of the year, best new hater, best female hater, most valuable hater, least valuable hater (just for the sake of hating on someone)..

meeting drinking friends online is the new meeting girls online

i dunno where else to put this video, culture maybe? whatever

OIMGPlH4XPo

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA

Most awkward interview ever. The dude asking questions is a fucking moron.

I fucking love Sigur Ros. Saw them live about 2 years ago and it was a religious experience.

well the questions arent the most creative.im sure they heard those questions being asked a million times. lol

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA

Most awkward interview ever. The dude asking questions is a fucking moron.

I fucking love Sigur Ros. Saw them live about 2 years ago and it was a religious experience.

did anyone watch the boondock season premire last week. we waited a year and a half and it was the wackest episode theyve done. the new one starts in 10 minutes and hopefully it doesnt suck.

Whoa, didn't know it was back...but, along with Robot Chicken, I've never actually seen it on TV. 11:30, right?

i dont know i got dish network so its starting as i type this.

i loved the first season, so i still got high hopes

Boondocks= good comic, bad TV show. Just like every other attempt at crossover, except of course for Garlfield.

lolololololol

How was the chick in the Planet Terror movie with one leg, able to shoot that gun without pulling the trigger...?

Hahaha, out of everything in this movie that was the thing you were most curious about.

How about Tarantino's melting privates? Explain that!

On a different note,

Having Christina Ricci walking around in nothing more than tiny white knickers and an underboob shirt for half a movie was a good move!

Hahaha, out of everything in this movie that was the thing you were most curious about.

How about Tarantino's melting privates? Explain that!

On a different note,

Having Christina Ricci walking around in nothing more than tiny white knickers and an underboob shirt for half a movie was a good move!

Samuel Jackson and a white girl does it for me.

Yes.

I was with my girlfriend and overheard her little sister talking on the phone and she had said no homo. I do not know the context of it but I was like rofl wtf little girl?