Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so at my office, the toilet paper holder can house 2 rolls, so you don't run out of toilet paper.

like so: http://common2.csnimages.com/lf/1/hash/1980/509285/1/Chrome+Plated+Steel+Surface+Mounted+Toilet+Paper+Holder.jpg

the custodians also put an extra roll of toilet paper sitting on top of the spare roll. for some reason, the roll that is used up the most is the extra roll on top that isn't fastened...:confused:

had a nightmare that justin bieber was saying how he only loves hedi-era dior and then was rocking the white cashmere napoleon. He dropped the line, "I just need some clothing to love" and then I woke up with my last memory being that of Usher's clearcoated fingernails, politely clapping backstage.

had a nightmare that justin bieber was saying how he only loves hedi-era dior and then was rocking the white cashmere napoleon. He dropped the line, "I just need some clothing to love" and then I woke up with my last memory being that of Usher's clearcoated fingernails, politely clapping backstage.

haha holy fuck lmao best post in the last week

my two favorite feelings lately: seeing how lame a party i didn't attend was on facebook, and banging those two girls (individually though) i've been fantasising on but couldn't really approach for random reasons.